ex-P'li x Reader - pt.2

I was sitting at my desk when Lin had stormed in "Word got out, Zaheer escaped." She said sternly hand still on my door "What!" I sat up grabbing my desk and bending it slightly "Yes come on we need to warn Korra stat!" She ushered me out.

After a visit with P'li she had broken the news and broke up with me I was devastated to the point where I lost my job because I started slacking. That caused me to get behind on rent which meant I was evicted.

Lin had let me stay with her and let's just say...we built a special bond. I don't know how but we did. After Tenzin broke her fragile heart she was devastated. She was in a similar state I was when P'li broke up with me.

She ushered me into a RCPD blimp "Whoa calm down. I'm walking." I turned around backing into the blimp slowly while she stood outside glaring at me before walking in and pushing past me.

I walked to a chair in the blimp and sat down "Let's get going." Lin rushed the poor captain "Calm down, Linny Poo Baefong." She glared at me "I said stop calling me that!" She crossed her arms "Woah someone's scary." I teased her.

She sat down next to me and rested her head on my lap "I'm sorry, I'm just nervous." She sighed "Bout what?" I asked her "You know, Korra, P'li," she took a long pause "you." She finished "Baby, if you think I'm still in love with P'li you've got me pegged. I only see you and only you. Yes, seeing her might break me a bit, but I'm yours." I comforted her, rubbing her hair "Let it stay that way." She smiled a bit.

Soon enough soft snores filled the silence of the blimp...if you don't add the propellers.

*TIME SKIP*

We arrived in Ba Sing Se. Lin had slapped me awake "Okay, so we just get Korra and dip?" I asked fiddling with my keychain "Yes, and stop doing that it's nerve racking." She said before walking her head.

I muttered out a quick apology before walking a few feet behind her. We came to a stop at a house, Lin knocked and Tenzin opened the door "Lin? What are you doing here?" He asked completely ignoring my existence "Good." I thought I didn't need anyone else worrying about my state but my, myself, and I.

Lin walked in like she owned the place and I followed behind like a lost puppy "We need to get Korra out of here. Her life's in danger." She stated sternly "What what's going on?" Korra walked up.

But Lin ignored her "I just got word from Lord Zuko and Tonraq." She stated once again "Why is Lord Zuko with my dad?" The Avatar asked, yet again she got ignored.

I had heard a faint scratching on the door so I walked to it "Zuko's personal hawk black ribbon? Gotta be important." I took the note and gave the hawk a treat "Thank you." I say before walking back in while reading the note.

To, Lin Tenzin, and Y/N,
Zaheer and his gang has been fully reunited that means they're now more powerful than ever and are coming straight for Korra. Zaheer airbends almost like no other. Please be safe.
Love, Zuko

I walked back over to Lin and the rest "We apprehended the criminals and locked them away in prisons-" Tenzin was explaining to Korra "Baby." I tapped Lin's shoulder faintly "Hold on." She whispered back "Baby." My voice grew more urgent "Didn't I say hold on!?" She scolded me in a whispered voice "Baby!" I got louder "What!" She turned around.

I pushed the note in her face. Yeah, I pushed in her face it earned me a scowl after but that's what she deserved "Oh no!" Panic lined her voice "Yeah, Oh no!" I mocked her "What?!" Korra asked with worry lacing her voice "Zaheer and the rest are fully reunited. We need to go!" I rushed them.

Korra had a concerned look on her face "You say that as if you're one of them?" She quirked a brow "Long story." I said walking towards the door "You were!" She stood in front of me "I was?" I repeated "Korra don't get cocky she's the reason you're still alive, if she says something do it she knows more than we ever could." Lin defended me.

Korra crossed her arms "I can't go." She sighed "Why not!" Lin and I asked in unison "Because I have some airbenders to save." She cocked a hand on her hip similar to Lin's form of stance.

"Fine, where are they?" Lin asked