Lin x reader Pt.3

"Okay, but what would they want with Korra?" Mako asked sitting down "Spent thirteen years interrogating then. They never broke. Not even Y/n knows they're motive." Lin explained I took an audible gulp.

Lin and everyone else looked towards me "Have something to add?" Tenzin replied with obvious snarkiness. He's been doing it all day "Listen Arrow head, but you and your additude can leave me the fuck alone!" I slammed my hands on the table and walked off leaving Tenzin and everyone else shocked.

LINS POV

I was the first one to recover from Y/n's outburst "Listen, we go and get the airbenders then leave." I stated before standing up and heading towards Y/n.

I found her on the balcony meditating "You do realize you're an earthbender, right?" I teased her "Yes, but this is so much. I just need to connect with my inner self." She complained "That sounds like airbender talk." I rolled my eyes "What!" She stood up hands scrunching the ground like a wet rag.

She stood up "I am not an Airbender!" She stomped towards me "Okay Okay I can see that love." I kissed her cheek. She blushed like crazy.

It had been awhile since we were intimate.

*TIME SKIP*
Y/NS POV

Lin and Suyin we're hiding behind a rock while I fought off Zaheer with a tied up Korra "Zaheer, you have the will to stop this call off your friends! NOW!" Zaheer had stopped bending "Okay, I'll call them off...." Wait was he...no.

I didn't let my guard down "after that girlfriend of yours die!" He laughed like a maniac. I turned around to see Lin on the edge of the cliff. I ran out towards her.

P'li warmed up and her shot and she took it.

LINS POV

P'li had took her shot and I closed my eyes seeing as if it was time. Before I knew it a gust of wind rushed through and there were warm arms around me.

I looked up to see Y/n holding me.

Y/NS POV

I looked away from Lin to P'li who was on the ground sniffling.

FLASHBACK

"Why did you do that?!" a eight year old P'li asked me "I'm sorry I didn't mean it! You scared me plus you nearly hurt my brother." I tried reasoning "Save it, Y/n!" She got up and limped away "P'LI! P'LI! COME BACK!" I shouted.

FLASHBACK OVER

S

uyin had took Lin out of my arms. I had started making my way to P'li subconsciously "Why?" She mumbled "Why me?" She looked up to me her nose was bleeding.

It hurt seeing her like this but she wasn't her "I-I'm sorry." I whispered "You always say that, but do you always mean it?" She asked me "Of course I never mean to hurt you all my intentions were because I wanted to keep you safe." I explained.

She had started to lean in and I did the same but the moment was broken "Y/n, get over here now!' a stern voice called me over "I'll just surrender." She sighed "I'll try reducing your sentence." I got up "Y/n-", "I'm coming dammit!".

(THIS WAS ACTUALLY INTERESTING TO WRITE AND I PUT IN SOME ATLA QUOTES IN HERE IF YOU SEE THEM)