||003||

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Robin's pov:

I waved my hand out as I watched the girl and her mini van leave the Grab n' go. 'She seems like a pretty cool person. She was really pretty too.' While I was daydreaming about the Grab n' go girl I realized something.

"WAIT I DIDNT ASK FOR HER NAME. DANMMIT!" I had shouted out on accident.

Y/n's pov:

The whole ride there towards our new house was filled with arguing from me romeo and Eli. And wonder slapping romeo or trying to pull me and romeo apart.

"ROMEO KICK MY SEAT AGAIN AND WATCH!"

"IM WATCHING BITCH" romeo replied back to me. I had enough of his bullshit and had took of my seatbelt and reached in the back seat.

Before I could do anything Eli had hit the breaks and pulled me back to the front seat.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP IT!" Eli was beyond frustrated with both us at this point. I had sat in my sit with my arms crossed, staring out the window.

I looked in the rear view mirror to Romeo who had sat back and put on his Walkman. (I think that's what they are called, correct me if I'm wrong 😭).

Wonder was just there. She was in her own little world coloring in her book and every few minutes looking out the window.

I looked to see Eli with his jaw clenched again. 'Ugh he's mad again...stupid ass romeo.'

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

 3rd person's pov:

E

li had pulled up towards a house that was built up with red bricks. Y/n along with romeo had looked out the window studying the house.

"Is that our house?" Romeo had asked with a confused expression on his face.

"Yup! So start grabbing your guys stuff and get inside. My friend who lent us the house should be coming soon with his brother. So try and hurry up to get unpacked. We'll atleast do the living room and kitchen if you can. Mkay?"

Eli said while taking the keys out of the car. While me and romeo started picking up all of our mess on our seats.

Y/n and romeo had opened there doors and ran up to house door. "Move fucker." Y/n had told romeo trying to get her hand on the door knop.

"You move dirtbag!" Romeo said pushing y/n with his shoulder. Meanwhile Eli was grabbing poor wonder out from the car since she was deaf she couldn't hear them getting out the car.

Poor fresca fresca was in her own world. Focusing on coloring inside the lines. Eli just sighs feeling sympathy for the poor 11 year old who couldn't hear.

"Maybe if I was the one with y/n instead of you, you would still be able to hear." Eli hurried and dismissed his statement. Signing to Wonder 'hey, were finally here.'

To which she grabbed her coloring book and put on her shoes. Hopping out the car nearly tripping over her own feet she hurried to the front door. Where y/n and romeo was still fighting except now y/n was onto of romeo trying to punch him in his face.