||004||

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's pov:

I was sitting on my bedroom floor trying to relax and think over what had just happened with me and Vance. I was still pretty pissed at what he had said. 'What a great first impression.' I thought while running my hands thru my hair, already feeling overwhelmed as it is.

"Gosh he was such a asshole and for no reason." I said talking to my self while I rested my head on my hand.

It was beginning to get boring and no body was home but me. 'I mean I could put away the rest of the stuff..' I thought while looking at the stacked box's and clothes thrown everywhere.

'But I've been doing that all day...Hmmm' I had gotten up from the floor and started walking around thinking.

'I mean I could take a shower and maybe go walk around town.'

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's pov:

I had put on my outfit already and was now doing my hair.

'Hmmm..what to do with my hair.' I thought while staring in the mirror. I started parting my hair into sections and tried doing pigtails.

"OMFG WHY WONT THEY COME OUT EVEN!" I shouted while getting stressed out with my hair. "UGH!" I had pulled out my hair from the pigtails and just let it be down.

"I guess this will do." I had said sighed, dropping my hands to my sides. I had took one quick glance at the mirror before going to my room and spraying some perfume on.

I had walked down the hallway doing into the kitchen where there was a extra pair of house keys Eli had left for me. I had quickly put on some shoes and walked out the house not wanting to stay inside all day.

I was walking down on the sidewalk not really knowing where to go. I was just walking zoned out while having my hand dragging against a gate.

'Shit where am i?..' I had thought now realizing I'm in the middle of some random neighborhood. I looked around to see some kids biking while others are playing with there dogs or just some sitting outside doing nothing.

"FINNEY HURRY UP!!"

I had looked infront of me to see a little girl running towards my direction. Unfortunately she was looking behind her so I don't think she saw me.

"Hey- wait-" but before I knew it she ran into me at full speed knocking the breathe out of me. We both fell to the floor with her falling ontop of me.

'Danm that shit hurt' I thought while groaning.

3rd person's pov:

"Oww that hurt." Said little girl with braids in her hair. She heard groaning under her and quickly got up realizing she fell ontop of someone.

"OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY! I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE." The girl said helping y/n get up.

"It's fine, don't worry." Said y/n dusting her pants off. "I'm gwen! Nice to meet you! I never seen you around the neighborhood?"