||013||

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

3rd person's pov:

The two teenagers focused on the movie that was already half way thru. Y/n every now and then jumping and robin making fun of her.

Y/n was eating some trolis while robin was eating some hot chips. Robin focused on the movie, y/n decided to mess with him.

Y/n had gotten up as quietly as she can, snuck behind robin. Once one of the scary scenes came on, y/n grabbed robin and robin screamed at the top of his lungs.

Looking behind him to see a laughing y/n rolling on the floor, he calmed down a bit.

"That was so not funny." Robin glaring at the girl, to which she ignored what he said.

Y/n still laughing her ass off, tried to firm a sentence but failed, she kept on wheezing whenever a word came out her mouth.

"Yea, shut up!" Robin straddling y/n started tickling her, with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Oh-oh my g-god....STOP! IM-IM GONNA PEE!" Y/n kicking her feet trying to get robin off of her. She was laughing so hard tears started coming out of her eyes.

"I-i HAHAHA c-cant bref!" Y/n still trying to form a sentence failed due to robin tickling the sides of her stomach.

Robin had stopped tickling her so she can catch her breath. He was still on top of her as she took in some deep breaths of air.

"Not so funny now huh?" Robin smirking down at y/n.

"Mhm yea but you screamed like a little bitch earlier!" Y/n giving robin a big cheeky smile.

"I DID NOT!"

"YOU DID TOO!"

"NO I DIDNT!"

"YES YOU DID!"

"NO-"

"WILL BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" The two teens getting cut off by a angry old bald man.

Robina and y/n looked from the old man back at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter. Robin flopping next to y/n on the floor.

"Uh oh! Watch out before mr.clean come gets you." Y/n turning her head looking over at robin.

"Yea cmon let's finish watching the movie!" Robin getting up and grabbing y/ns hand. Sitting them both down where there blanket and snacks are.

Y/n felt her stomach do little flips. 'It must of been the soda and chips.' She thought. But oh did robin feel the same thing while holding her hand.

Except he knew his feelings for y/n are there. But y/n doesn't know her feelings for any of the boys. Just thinks of them as close friends.

'But do friends hold hands?' She thought. Dismissing her thoughts she regained her focus back onto the movie.

Robin looking focused on the movie, was actually drowning in his own thoughts.