||008||

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's pov:

Thankfully lunch had ended. I had sprinted off not waiting for Bruce or vance to throw away there food.

I did feel kinda bad for acting like a total bitch to Vance but he did start it first. The motherfucker pulled a knife out at me. Got me fucked up.

While being last in thought I had realized I had no idea where I was going. I ended up just trying to find Finney in the hallways since he had the same class with me.

'If I don't find Finney I'm gonna lose my shit.' Starting to get annoyed with the fact I can't find finn in these crowded ass hallways.

Looking ahead I little more I had found the shaggy brown hair of Finney, but he wasn't alone. He was with a girl with shoulder length brown hair with brown eyes.

They seemed to be having fun. They were laughing with eachother and had big smiles on there face. 'That must be his girlfriend.'

I thought while turning on my heels to find my math class by myself. Not really what I had planned but nothing ever goes as planned.

I was walking down the hall looking for my math class door when I felt someone step on the back of my shoe.

"Who the fuck-" Turning around I meet the blue eyes of Billy Showalter. "Oh hi billy...WAIT BILLY! ITS SO NICE TO SEE YOU!!"

Throwing myself on billy and wrapping my arms around him to hug him. He froze for a second before wrapping his arms around me too.

"It's nice to see you too y/n. Even though I just saw you this morning." Me and him both laughing. Swaying a bit in the hug I had heard finneys voice pass by us.

Not really paying any mind to him. Me and Billy had let go of eachother.

"Can you help me find my math class? I've been looking for it and can't see to find it." I had gave Billy my schedule for him to help me.

"Hmm yea sure. Me and you actually have the same class right now, so we can walk together!"

"Sweet! I didn't want to walk by myself so thank God you had stepped on my shoe." I said while me and Billy went on our way to math class.

When me and Billy had made it to class the teacher let me sit by Billy and be his partner since he didn't have a partner.

I had passed by finneys table to see him with the same girl he was with in the hallway. Me and him made eye contact but I broke it following Billy to his desk.

The teacher had started teaching class but I didn't know a danm thing the teacher was talking about.

"Billy I don't understand shit he's saying!" I had whispered yelled at Billy.

He turned his head over to look at me and replied with, "Neither do I. Just pretend you do by writing random stuff down in your notebook, and hope he doesn't call on you to answer a question."

I tried to hold in my laughter at Billy's response. 'Gosh my humor is fucking broken.' I thought while my face turned red from holding in my laughter.