Night with my Princess

Hey my fellow readers Violet and Leyna here being you the next chapter of the little merman things so let's begin warning this chapter is also short so sorry. 😗

My POV:

Me, Kate, Ruby, my Dad and my Uncle Monty were in the palace garden when my dad said "Sweetheart I know you want to look for the mystery boy that saved your life. But what if this mystery boy doesn't exist and someday ruling the Kingdom will be your responsible and someday you will be Queen. And you need a husband and a king to rule the kingdom at your side. So my advice to you give up looking for this mystery boy because I see how you look at that fine young lad with the teal-hair stripes in his hair." I said "Daddy trust me I know that mystery boy is out there I just need to keep looking hard enough." My dad said "Adrianna I know how hard it is that you're mother isn't here but she would of want to see you happy so please." I said "Okay dad I'll see but I'm telling you he's out there somewhere I just know it."

Varian POV:

I was standing on the balcony of my room in my blue dolphin pj watching my beautiful and gorgeous stunning Princess. Ruddiger then climbed up on my shoulder so he could see Ruby and how beautiful she is. Then that's when Adrianna saw me she smiled and waved I smiled and wave back then went inside to brush my hair. And that's when Adira said " That was the most humiliating day of my life I hope you appreciate what I go through for you young man." I pat her head and sat on the comfy bed and I was loving it. And I started feeling sleepy. Adira said "Now we got to make a plan to get that girl to kiss you tomorrow when she takes you on that ride you gotta look your best you gotta batch your eyes like this." She batch her eyes I was too happy Adira said "You gotta poke your lips like this." Adira saw me and Ruddiger fell asleep and I snuggled Ruddiger and Adira said "Good night Varian."

Meanwhile with Quirin

Quirin POV:

I said "Any sign of them." Advisor said "No your majesty we searched every village, surrounding, the palace and still no sign of where he could be." I said "Keep looking one rest till he's home safe." My advisor left and I said "Huh what have I done."