Good news

Guys first of all i wanna tell u that this story is not sequel of 'Strict dr and his jhalli wife'. It is a flashback of 'Is he really sadu' means when twinkle was pregnant with ansh 8 yrs ago ok.

So now lets start;-

In evening, kunj was in his cabin chilling with his friends just then nurse joy comes inside with a envelope in her hands.

N- sir wo mam's reports.

K- oh haan thnks nurse joy. U may go now.

He takes the reports from her and then she left from there.

D- kunj r they twinkle's blood reports.

K(opening the envelope)- are no yr u know her na. She is scared of needles so she didnt let me take her blood sample but its ok as i was worried for her bcz she is frequently urinating these days so i took urine sample and if there will be any problem it will come in urinalysis and if needed i will take her blood sample later. (All nods and kunj opens the reports and read it. After reading it his eyes widens and he becomes extremely shock.) What the fuck.

R(tensed)- kunj is everything ok? What is there in the reports?

K(stands)- guys i need to go home r8 now so i will see u later byy.

Saying this kunj immidiately ran from there leaving all of them tensed so much. They were calling him but he didnt listen anything and just went to SM.

Kunj comes home and directly comes in his bedroom where twinkle was sitting on the bed totally worn out and continuously rubbing her chest and stomach area. She looks at him.

T- kunj thnk god tum aa gye. See na i just vomitted everything and these cramps uff. Do something yrr i m fed up of all this.

She was blabbering all this with closed eyes but suddenly kunj picks her in his arms and twirls her around making her scream.

T- kunj pgl ho gye ho kya. Put me down.

K(twirling her)- twinkle i m so fucking happy today.

T- kunj ok i got it but pls put me down. Mujhe chakkar aa rhe h.

Listening this Kunj immidiately stops and makes her sit on the bed.

K(worried)- i m sry twinkle. Tu thik to h na. Shit yr i m so stupid. How can i be so careless. U drinks water first u will feel good. (He makes her drink water and still was so much tensed) u ok na?

T(smiles)- kunj i m fine. Bs tumne itna jor se ghumaya isliye mne bola to put me down. Why r u so worried. Relax i m ok. (kunj sighs in relief and kisses her forehead) ab btao aise konsi khushi ki baat h jo tum itne jyada excited ho gye..wait lemme guess tumhari koi bohot complicated surgery successfull ho gyi r8. Congratulations dr kunj sarna.

K- well thnk u but this is not the reason for my happiness.

T(confused)- then?

Kunj sits in front of her on the floor on his knees and holds her hands.

K- twinkle i...i got it now why r u behaving differently these days and why r u feeling that ur body is growing, why r u craving for fast foods. I m so stupid that i couldnt figure it out even after noticing ur each and every symptoms.

T(happily)- oh really u got it now. Thnk u babaji. Now kunj pls just give me medicines bcz i m really fed up of all this.

K- dont u wanna know what r these symptoms of.

T- no what would i do after knowing this. Smjhme to mujhe wse bhi nhi aane wala kuchh. Ur these medical languages uff. So leave it and just treat me.

K- twinkle i cant treat this. U will have to bear these symptoms for some more months.