Siyappa

7th month;

As per doodle's instructions twinkle was on mostly bed rest. Baby is still so much downwards so as her baby bump is growing more she has to be extra careful and now on complete bedrest. Kunj was taking care of her very well. Sometimes in khadoos mode while sometime in loving caring husband. In these months they got to know that baby is gonna be totally mumma's boy or girl bcz it only listens what twinkle said otherwise it always does so much msti inside her womb and whenever they go for checkup baby never let doodle observe itself easily. Doodle has to struggle a lot as a result poor guy still doesnt know the sex of baby bcz baby has not allowed him to look at its genital organs in ultrasound. Whenever kunj or doodle scolds twinkle for anything baby starts kicking showing it is angry on them.

From some days twinkle is not feeling well. She has fever, tiredness and cough. Kunj was very busy these days in hospital so doesnt properly checked her. He thought it is just a flu due to weather change so he gave her common flu medicine but her symptoms r increasing day by day and our twinkle also didnt tell him anything bcz she knows he will definitely discuss this with doodle and then god knows what torture will doodle suggest so she for her own good decides to keep her mouth shut.

Present time;

Twinj were sleeping cuddling to each other. But in midnight twinkle feels uneasiness in her chest. She starts coughing vigorously and starts breathing heavily.

T- oh babaji (cough) what (cough) is this....Why my chest (cough) (cough) is paining.

She rubs her chest and takes deep breaths but it was getting difficult for her. Bcz of her coughing that much kunj also wakes up. He rubs his eyes to get adjusted.

K- twinkle what happen. Why r u coughing this much?

T(extremely coughing and breathing heavily)- K..kunj i dont know....my...ch..chest pains....I cant br.. breath...

Kunj immidiately gets up and rubs her back and encourage her to take deep and long breaths.

K- u wait here. I will be back in a minute.

Twinkle nods trying to catching her breaths. Kunj runs downstairs in the kitchen and fills a bowl with water and warm it. On other gas he puts another small vessel and warm some milk in that and add honey and a pinch of turmeric then he crushes ginger and takes out its juice in a spoon and add honey in it in small amount. After done he takes all the things in a tray and went in his bedroom where twinkle was still struggling and now her tears were flowing and one hand was caressing her big baby bump. He sighs and sits beside her and holds her nose. She gasps and opens her mouth and kunj quickly pours the content of spoon in her mouth.

T(coughs)- ewwww what was that. It tastes yuckk.

K- it was to stop ur cough.

T- i hate it. Ewww babaji mra muh ka taste khrab hogya. Ab aise dekh kya rhe ho pani do.

K- nope it was ginger juice so u cant drink water for sometime. Ab nakhre mt kr dekh tri coughing km ho gyi. Chl ab me tre liye steam ready kr deta hu. U take it. Internally respiratory pathway clear ho jaega.

He adds vicks in warm water and covers it with a lid then covers twinkle's head with a towel and makes her take steam. She instantly feels relax in her breathing and her cough also almost stops. After taking steam for sometime kunj removes it and gives her glass of milk.

T(whines)- kunj why again milk. I have already drink 2 glasses for today na.

K- twinkle this is turmeric milk. Have it tre throat ko aaram milega.