Pregnancy routine

1 and half month later;

So it is now 3rd month of twinkle's pregnancy. Lot of things happened in these months. Her stomach is slightly visible. Her mood swing r worst. She irritates kunj to the core. She is always craving for spicy foods for which kunj scolds her so much but at last when her cravings r very much so he gives it to her. One thing is good for twinkle it is kunj daily gives her one cup of ice cream bcz it gives diet that is the only good thing which has happened to her. Otherwise most of the time this sadu doesnt let her live in peace and the worst thing is iron injections. Yes kunj injected her these iron injection once a week for which she cries a lot but after it he himself consoles her. Kunj handles her completely like a baby and takes care of her very well. As he promised her he never let her face anything alone.

Now back to present, so as twinkle 1st trimester means 3rd month is also about to over so kunj has decided to make her do some physical exercises from now on as this will strengthen her muscles and pelvic floor which will help during delivery time and as now her weight will increase and child will grow more so it can cause back ache thats why these excercises will help in that too. So poor guy is now trying to wake up twinkle but this girl is sleeping forgetting the whole world.

K(shakes her)- twinkle uth na yr. We decided yesterday na that from today we will start mrng workouts then get up fast.

T(sleepy)- mmhm kunj do one thing. Phle tum excercise kr lo fir jb tumhara ho jaye to mujhe jga dena then i will do it. Tb tk me thoda so leti hu gud n8.

She covers herself with blanket and again slept making kunj shocked.

K- abey oye we will do it together get up fast. Twinkle uth. Kumbhakaran ki behen uth jaa. Are ohh miss sleeping beauty wake up.

At last after irritating him for some more time twinkle finally gets up glaring him.

T- u wont let me sleep peacefully na. Phle to sirf mre khane ke dushman bne hue the ab neend ke bhi bn gye. I hate u sadu sarna.

K(pecks her lips)- i love u too. Chl ab no more drama get up and freshen up fast then we will start ok.

T(whines)- kunj pls na i m not in the mood.

K(chuckles)- chl uth jaa ab siyappa queen. Dont be so much lazy.

Twinkle pouts and forwards her both hands towards him. He understands what he wants. He smiles and picks her in his arms and takes her in washroom. After getting ready twinkle comes out. She was wearing a orange sports bra with kunj's white shirt and black jeggings. Looking hot yet cute.

K- wow how u always manage to look hot in everything

T(flipping her hairs)- bcz i m born hot mr kunj sarna.

K(mutters)- self obsessed girl. Achha wse why r u wearing my shirt wear urs na.

T- bcz i love this. It is looking nice na.