Finallyyyyy

Longest chapter till now.

Warning:- so here i have taken some real gifs to make u feel all the process so pls if u r not comfortable then u can avoid it.

After 1 week;

As doodle ordered now kunj was taking twinkle to hospital. From yesterday she was having little little contractions so now it was the time. Twinkle was very nervous and was in pain bcz her lower back was hurting so much and these contractions intensity were increasing each passing seconds. Now they both were in the car driving to hospital. Leela has already packed twinkle's bag but at last minute she had to go for a meeting so she will come later bcz kunj has informed her that twinkle's labour hasnt started yet.

In car;

Twinkle was clutching kunj's hand tightly and kunj was moving his thumb on her palm slowly making her feel relaxed. Suddenly other contraction hits her making her squeeze his hand and eyes closed tightly.

T(biting her lower lip)- ahh ouch....kunjjjj....

K- shh relax take long and deep breath. Ur contractions r just 10 seconds long twinkle. Just breath. (Twinkle takes deep breaths and finally after 10 seconds it was over.) drink some water and relax. We have almost reached.

T- kunj these r not that much strong and here i m in so much pain. What will happen once labours will start.

K(mutters)- u will be screaming ur lungs out.

T- huh.

K- nothing twinkle relax nothing will happen. I m also here with u na. Just remember breathing excercise which i have taught u and u will overcome all the situation and once active labour started na it will be only 15-20 mins thing then all over. (caressing her big baby bump) this little bundle of joy will be in our hands and all ur pain will vanish by just seeing its face. Kyun bchcha excited to meet mumma papa na.

Twinkle smiles and puts her hand on his hand over her baby bump. Soon they reaches hospital and kunj slowly helps her to come out. His one hand over her shoulder and other supporting her baby bump and he was guiding her inside.

Doodle, Nik and Roshni were outside only waiting for them. On seeing twinj they immidiately comes towards them and roshni quickly holds twinkle from another side.

D- how is my bchcha and her bchcha feeling?

T(chuckles)- fine bhaiya. Just these cramps and backache is killing me.

Nik- so little devil troubling mumma so much haan. Twinkle just let it once come out then we will see him/her. Wse doodle ab to bta de yr whether we should call it he or she. Inn dono ko nhi at least hmari curiosity to dur krde na.

D- nope wait till delivery and then u can urself see. I wont tell anyone.

R- tujhe khudko pta h na ya aiwayi hawa me baatein ghuma rha h. (all except doodle laughs)

D- haha very funny. Ab chlo lets go inside. Twinkle ko itni der khada rkhna thik nhi h. Kunj i have completed all the formalities just directly takes her in room. (kunj nods) Chlo twinkle we gonna walk till ur room ok.

Twinkle nods and by kunj's and roshni's heavy support she walks inside slowly. They reach in her room and kunj makes her sit on the bed and make her drink some water.

K(kissing her forehead)- u ok na? (she nods)

D- good so lets just first check ur vitals and then i will see how much ur cervix is dialted. Ur water havent broke na.

K- nope but she has started little bleeding.

D- ok lets check vitals first. (twinj nods. Doodle quickly checks her all vitals) all good but twinkle bp is little high. Aise nhi chalega. I know u r nervous but u need to calm down ok and for that i need u to trust me completely. We gonna check it again after sometime.