B.I - ID

Stage name: B

Stage name: B.I [96'liner]
Birth name: Kim Han Bin
Nationality: South Korean
Years active: 2015 - present
Entertainment: YG (formerly), IOK (currently)

– He has a parent and one younger sister which is 15 years younger.

– He was a contestant on "Show Me The Money 3".

– He joined YG in 2011

– He debuted as the leader of iKON on September 15th, 2015 under YG Entertainment.

– He loves Mickey Mouse and Pringles snack a lot.

– He is really nice to animals.

– He is a fan of Red Velvet's Seulgi and TWICE's Dahyun.

– He really likes South American culture.

– He hates aegyo and said he wouldn't do it even if YG asked him to, but he did it anyways for the fans.

– He uses movies and books to get inspiration for his songs cause he didn't experience a lot of things.

– His former groupmates said that he likes boxing as a form of exercise.

– He used to go to bowling or playing video games with his former groupmates in his free time.

– He never had a girlfriend before so he was depending on his imagination to write songs.

– He wrote/composed all their songs and composed Winner's "Empty", contributed in Epik High's "Born Hater", Blackpink's "Whistle" and three of PSY's songs: "Bomb", "Last Scene" and "Auto Reverse".

– He appeared in Taeyang's "Ringa Linga" MV.

– He appeared in Epik High's "Born Hater".

– He was a part of Team B on the survival show WIN.

– Once in "Mix and Match", where he couldn't take it anymore, he disappeared and then was spotted on a bench at Han river, gathering his thoughts while writing lyrics. He said "I wanted to escape. I wanted to get out of the world."

– Yang Hyunsuk said that he is the next G-Dragon.

– He is close with the former YG rapper ONE.

– iKon once moved out of their dorms and lived in 2 seperate houses, each member having their own room. B.I was in the "Clean members" house, with Chan & Song.

– He and Jay were both members of the variety show, 'Mari and I'.

– He is very hard to wake up. Chan called him once 20 times without him waking up.

– Chan said that B.I is the one who suggests to practice early but in the end he's the one who sleeps in and doesn't wake up.

– Out of Jay, Bobby and him, he learned dancing first and taught the other two.

– Ju-ne said it's good that B.I is the leader because he is the only one with leadership skills, but he shouldn't frown so much because it makes him look scary.

– He's also part of F'Club.

– He got three tattoos so far: one on his left chest saying "Nihilism", one on his right hip bone saying "like father like son, like master like man, for the kingdom of heaven" and one on his shoulder blade of a paper lane being carried by balloons.

– On June 12, 2019 YG announced that following the drug scandal, B.I decided to leave the band and terminate his exclusive contract.

– He is a part of IOK Company (he is an executive producer).

– He made his solo debut under 131 Label, a subsidiary of IOK Company.

– He released his 1st solo album, "Midnight Blue" on March 19, 2021 as a part of LOVE STREAMING project. All proceeds and royalties of this album will be donated. The physical album was produced in 10 000 copies only.