Taeyeon - N/A

Stage name: Taeyeon [89'liner]Birth name: Kim Tae Yeon Nationality: South Korean Years active: 2015 - presentEntertainment: SM

Birth name: Kim Tae Yeon
Nationality: South Korean
Years active: 2015 - present
Entertainment: SM

– She has an older brother, Kim Jiwoong, and a sister, Kim Hayeon.

– Her nicknames are: Taeng, Taengoo (Taeng9), Tete, Kid Leader, ByunTaeng (pervert Taeng), JumTaeng

– Her music talent comes from her parents. Her dad was a vocalist in a band and her mom had won children's song competitions when she was young.

– Her English name is Erika.

– She was cast in 2004 SM 8th Annual Best Contest (Best Singer 1st Place Grand Award).

– Taeyeon used to travel from Seoul to her home almost every day on her trainee days.

– When she was younger, she was shy.

– She used to play the violin.

– She loves to eat gummy bears.

– Her favorite number is 9.

– Her favorite season is winter.

– She likes cactus.

– She also likes purple flowers.

– She is short-sighted so she wears contact lens.

– She has a bad memory.

– She sometimes sleepwalks. She also talks in her sleep.

– She is really scary when she is angry.

– She hates doing aegyo.

– Her inspiration to become a singer was BoA.

– She has a total of 7 piercings (2 in left ear and 5 in right).

– Taeyeon has 6 tattoos.

– Taeyeon has 2 pet dogs namely Ginger and Zero.

– She dislikes boys with long hair.

– She was cast in We Got Married. Her husband in WGM was Jung Hyung Don (Weekly Idol's MC).

– Since April 2012, she became a part of the subgroup, TTS (TaeTiSeo), together with Tiffany and Seohyun.

– She debuted as a member of another Girls' Generation sub-group, Oh!GG, with members Sunny, Hyoyeon Yuri and Yoona.

– On October 2015, she released the album "I", making Taeyeon the first Girls' Generation member to have a solo debut.

– In October 2017, her contract with SM Ent. expired but she decided to renew it.

– On November 28, 2017, Taeyeon got involved in a car accident due to her own careless driving. She has returned home safely without injuries. – SM Ent.

– Taeyeon is ranked 49th on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018".

– Taeyeon ranked 54th on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2019".

– Taeyeon ranked 71st on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2020".

– She sold over 1 million physical albums, being one of the highest-selling South Korean female artists.

– She endorsees a lot of brands, including luxury brand Louis Vuitton.