Kangta - N/A

Stage name: Kangta [79'liner]Birth name: Ahn Chil Hyun Nationality: South Korean Years active: 2001 - presentEntertainment: SM

Birth name: Ahn Chil Hyun
Nationality: South Korean
Years active: 2001 - present
Entertainment: SM

– His positions in H.O.T. are Main Vocalist, Visual and Face Of The Group.

– His assigned number is 27.

– He has an older brother and sister.

– He can speak Korean, Chinese, English and Japanese.

– He was the first member to join H.O.T.

– He was scouted in an amusement park at 13, where he was singing and dancing with a friend.

– He originally debuted as a backup dancer with member Heejun for Yoo Youngjin.

– He made his solo debut in 2001 with the album 'Polaris'.

– He made his acting debut in 2004 in the Taiwanese drama 'Magic Touch of Fate'.

– He made his Chinese debut in 2010 with the mini album 'Breaka Shaka'.

– He can play the guitar and the piano.

– His favorite color is black.

– His favorite season is winter.

– His nickname is Kamsang.

– His hobbies include listening to music, singing, dancing, collecting CDs

– He is the only member still signed with SM Ent.

– To relieve stress, he sleeps.

– His favorite foods are Nakji bokkeum and Bulgogi.

– He doesn't like carrots.

– His favorite subject was world history, Korean history.

– Kangta was close friends with Hwan Sung of NRG before he tragically passed away

– In March 2014, Kangta, alongside labelmate BoA, was appointed as a de facto creative director of S.M. Entertainment.

– From 2016 to 2018, Kangta had his own radio show on MBC named 'Starry Night Radio'.

– Kangta has written and composed over 100 songs.

– He acted in several Korean and Chinese dramas: "Soonpoong Clinic" (1998), "The Magic Touch of Fate" (2004), "Loveholic" (2005), "Beauty & the Genius II" (2008), "The Empress" (2011), "Happy Ending" (2012).