Jo Yuri - Glassy

Stage name: Jo Yuri [01'liner]Birth name: Jo YuriNationality: South Korean Years active: 2021 - present (soloist)Entertainment: WAKEONE

Birth name: Jo Yuri
Nationality: South Korean
Years active: 2021 - present (soloist)
Entertainment: WAKEONE

– She has a younger sister (4 years younger).
– She trained for nine months.

– She can play the guitar, piano, and drums.

– She hates bugs.

– She have her own cat pet named Yona and dog pet named Gamja.

– Her favorite ice cream flavor is cotton candy.

– Her specialty is her husky voice.

– Her charm point is her lips.

– She knows how to play the piano, but she ended up giving up on that, because of financial issues.

– As a former contestant of Idol School, Yuri close to all the Fromis_9 members.

– She is also friends with ITZY's Ryujin and Chaeryeong, Weki Meki's Lucy & Yoojung, and Dreamcatcher's SuA.

– She loves pineapple on pizza and doesn't like seafoods.

– Her favorite movies are Harry Potter and Twilight.

– She's a fan of Baek Yerin, Kwon Jinah & MAMAMOO's Wheein.

– She likes Haikyuu, her favourite characters are Kageyama and Oikawa.

– When she was young, she learned to play violin briefly but she had to quit because her teacher has resigned.

– She really wanted to be an idol, she sell her own clothes back then to save up money and leave her hometown to achieve her dream.

– She was an individual trainee and went on Idol School, where she ranked 15th.

– She was an individual trainee when she joined Idol School. After that, Stone Music Entertainment decided to cast her.

– She is known to resemble former I.O.I and current Weki Meki member Yoojung.

– She composed and arranged the lyrics of one of the b-side tracks "Someday" in the album "BLOOM*IZ".

– She sang an OST for a Kdrama, "Do you like Brahms?" titled "My Love".

– She acted in the Korean drama "Mimicus"

– She was the currently youngest contestant to reach the 3rd round in "King of Masked Singer".

– She and Yabuki Nako were roommates in IZ*ONE, Nako said that Yuri sang all day and night.

– When she was asked if she was a guy, who would she date, she said "Everyone [in IZ*ONE] is charming, it's hard".

– After IZ*ONE's disbandment, in May 2021 it was announced that she signed with WAKEONE.

– She made her official solo debut on October 7, 2021 with the single "GLASSY".

– Yuri worked on the lyrics for NMIXX's song "Cool (Your rainbow)".