Hyoyeon - N/A

Stage name: Hyoyeon [89'liner]Birth name: Kim Hyo YeonNationality: South Korean Years active: 2016 - presentEntertainment: SM

Birth name: Kim Hyo Yeon
Nationality: South Korean
Years active: 2016 - present
Entertainment: SM

– She has a younger brother.

– Hyoyeon started dancing in elementary school and learned hip hop, jazz, and Latin dances

– She was apart of a dance team called Little Winners with Miss A's Min

– Hyoyeon auditioned for S.M. Entertainment at the age of 11 through SM 2000 Casting System.

– Her nicknames are: Hyoraengi (pun: tiger), Kim-choding (elementary school-kid Kim), Kim Yeolsal (10-year-old Kim), Fiona

– Hyoyeon's English name is Venus.

– Usually wakes up the members but often gets scolded by them in their sleep (especially Tiffany and Yoona but they always apologize when they are actually awake..:D)

– She's very interested in fashion. She admires a lot the fashionista, Jennifer Lopez.

– She has a DJ Instagram account: @dj_hyo_x.x

– Can memorize a dance move/routine by just watching it once or twice.

– She has learned jazz, ballet, hip-hop, belly dancing, popping and locking.

– Hyoyeon gets carsick every time they have a trip so she sits in the front seat next to the driver to avoid vomiting.

– In 2004, along with Super Junior's Siwon, she was sent to study Chinese in Beijing.

– She is the first member of Girls' Generation to release a book with Hyo Dtyle which is about her tips on fashion, beauty and lifestyles

– Before debuting with Girls' Generation, she worked with Janet Jackson and was BoA's silhouette dancer during a performance at M.net KM Music Festival 2005.

– In December 2016, she released her first solo song, titled "Mystery" (via SM Station).

– In June 2017, she release her second single called "Wannable" featuring rapper SanE

– In April 2018, Hyoyeon release her third single called "Sober"

– Hyoyeon is actively promoting as a DJ in domestic club tours and EDM concerts under the stage named "Hyo"

– Hyoyeon starred in reality show 'Invincible Youth 2' with Bora (Sistar), Suzy (Miss A), Jiyoung (KARA) and Yewon (Jewelry).

– She is a participant in the survival show Good Girl.