Part 11: Weeks of sad

Hi guys. I haven't been keeping up with my journey, there has been so my stuff going on in my life. First off the guy I had a thing with for about 2 months ended everything. I cried for a half hour slept for two hours and then had five slices of pizza haha. And the boys ex Pia had given me straight hell! I would get call so many things over and over again.
But one time it really got to me. I was at the baseball fields (fields) cause it's softball season but I see my friend JJ and tell him to come over and he's walking over to me and my friend Jenny. And my other friend, Rose. I was talking to them, and then it happened. Now here's a quick summary rose knows I really don't like Pia so she was being a little rude to her but Pia was being very rude to us for nothing.
"Are you that girl in Caroline's snapchat story?"
"If you could politely ask "What's your name?" That would be great. Oh and by the way my name is Jenny.
"Are you guys dating or something?"
That made my blood boil up. I clenched my fist. I wanted to beat the living day light out of her. But lucky for her I didn't rip that ugly ass face off. But so Pia and Jenny we're going at it.
And then Pia started to call me out. She laughed like a witch with all of her snarky friends.
And I had enough, I couldn't take it so I threw a punch at her face. She grabbed my hair, but I held her arms tight and threw her against the fence. She did a silent scream as she was in pain. She was just holding my hair right as if it was valuable. But I kept hitting her it her ribs and I threw her on the ground and I was slapping her. I was on top of her crying and hitting her.
I was crying tears if anger. I could see her lip bleeding that when she looked at me in shock. Everyone around us did nothing. Not even flinch. They just looked at me. I felt good after that. That's when I got up whipped the sweat off of my lip and walked away.
Later that night I cut. I cut a lot. I was crying. I got on FaceTime crying with Jenny and she said what was wrong and it was dead silent. Then I showed her blood was dripping down my arm.
My arm was a mini Carrie. Imagine that. Well on the bright side on Friday I'll be making out with my ex lol.
Well I need to sleep good night guys.

Hey girl open the wall play with your dolls well be a perfect family
-Dollhouse