Day 6: Lifes sucks

I can't take it anymore. And Lacy can't either.
The principle found ou she was cutting and she had a "meeting" with her,her nun and pap, and our principle, her name was Smith. Mrs.Smith. So here is how Lacy describes it.
The nurse called me down to the office I said
Why what's going on?
She said
You have a meeting
When I got there I had a little bit of fear of what would happen. All of my worries gathered up into one big ball crushing my heart to the point were I couldn't breath.

When Smith told her to take off her sweater she said
No, you don't have any power over me.
So they just waited for ten minutes. Then her nun made her take off her sweater. They asked
Do you cut anywhere else.
She responded with
No.
But that was a flakes statement. Her arms were torn up her legs were torn up. But with every cut comes a story. Like the ones I have.
But anyway, the whole "meeting" thing got around school like a forest fire. Over the past days she has hit rock bottom. She has tried to kill herself four times. And her is what she has to Hi my name is Lacy Green and I am fourteen years old. I was adopted by my grand parents when I was 2. When I turned 8 I was sadly raped and told no one except the most important person in my life. When I turned 12 I cut for the first time beacuse I felt scared, confused and alone. People started hating on me about the way I looked and it took little pieces every time. When I turned 13 I locked myself in my room and WHOULD close all the blinds so no one could come in or see my face. In the middle of that I slowly began to get better with the help of my friend Caroline Rose. We bacame friends but not close friends. Who whould hang out sometimes. When I turned 14 I pushed everyone away including Corline but then she found out about my cutting and started to help me get better slowly. I hit rock bottom acouple days ago when everyone at my school found out and my grandparents can't even look at me. I tried killing myself 4 times in one week. But I am trying my best to be the best I can be.