Chapter 4: Troubled Town

Warning: This Chapter has sensitive topics. Racism included. I am simply following history, and I don't believe in such things.
Note: Their speech IS in German... however due to most of the chapter being spoken this way I will simply show it in English. With some exceptions.
Adalheid was being dragged by two soldiers... Schutzstaffe... he was just coming to looking around at his surroundings, "Huh!? Unhand me!! This is one big misunderstanding!!" The soldiers didn't listen dragging him into an office... where a Field Marshal was waiting... two to be exact... a projection screen was being played, and the room was dark. In the middle of planning, one of the Marshals hurried and juggled the remote to turn off the projection, and then looked back almost fearfully... must've been top secret. One of them stood up more seriously and spoke, "And who is this soldier you have captured?" Adalheid stared with upmost seriousness... holding his fear inside as best as possible. "Sir, this man is a traitor, we spotted him wandering around with the Americans at the front!" The Field Marshal approached, and stared Adalheid straight into the eyes... studying his complexion carefully... it was almost creepy too. "Friedrich what do you think?" The other field marshal stood up, "A traitor... no doubts about it. Should we send him to death?" Adalheid spoke "Nein! Sir!! I brought secret documents from the American side!! I was captured!" The field marshal looked back to the assumingely named Friedrich then back to Adalheid, "No... my friend... if this information is as good as it seems. Then we shall see about letting him back on the front lines. With supervision of course!" One of the soldiers holding Adalheid placed the file on the desk. marshal Friedrich picked it up... looking through it before calling in a translator. Soon he was briefed on what it was and his eyes widened, "It's an entire manifest of military movements into the city. It's everything we've needed!" The Field Marshal looking at Adalheid turned back, "Now that would be very important. You two release him and escort him out of this briefing room. Take him back to the front lines. We'll give him a bigger gun when we can trust him with it." Adalheid didn't fight back instead being escorted willingly... though he would need a gun at some point during this battle... it's what he knew for sure.

The office that surrounded him was not the most organized... officer Teddy looked around a bit, as the Gustapo police it was his job to keep the city secured, and well 'clean' as he looked up he saw it... the puppet leader Elizabetha was looking him in the eyes with an anger indeed, "Are you not listening Teddy!? You have to understand the gravity of this situation! We have two field marshals here and it is heavily showing that we cannot keep the city out of resistance, and unrest!! I will not lose my position here! Have your men get it together!!!" Of course Teddy looked back scared as hell, "Yes ma'am! Sorry ma'am!" Elizabetha still wasn't happy... "Wipe that fear off your face, and GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!" That was enough for Teddy to quickly force himself out of that office of disarray. Despite his position he never really liked his job... he simply did it for the so called 'Aryan Race' the race considered better than the rest... much better than the Jews... however all those Jews he 'deported' he never knew the fate of. He continued through the hallway eventually coming across the exit door onto that street... lining the streets were red flags with a white circle a swastika lining them all. "God these flags just don't make any sense to me,.." he muttered under his breath... some of his men approached "Sir! What are our orders!" Ted looked around carefully and then answered "Continue patrol routes! Should you find any lower races take them to the prisons! Our men shall deal with them there, otherwise look for potential resistance groups to snuff them out!" He hated everything he just said, but to survive he must continue his job. Eventually he pulled himself into his own Kubelwagon, and began his patrol routes. He didn't know how bad things would truly get.

Friedrich was preparing the projector with his friend, and other field marshal Henry... from how he saw him, he was quite sadistic, and derives from the pain he puts through those who failed him... not that it mattered after all those who have failed are likely inferior, and useless to the Aryan Race, like the Jews. At least he thought... when the projector fired to life he looked to Henry, "Ah... thanks Friedrich. Now where are we? The western front of the city, I see. With our newest information it is proven the Americans will be pushing our northern flank, so I say we reinforce that position." Friedrich needed some better reasoning, "Well are we moving infantry or armor Henry? I know you have it in mind what we will be using, but I we need specification."
Henry looked at him... "My friend, we aren't just gonna send one of any. We will send reinforcements of both armored and infantry. I find it statistically likely that the Americans will be bringing their own tanks to the area, If we can successfully defend then we may be able to counter attack. Making those useless Americans suffer" Friedrich took a second to think... he hadn't truly thought about how they would counter, "I feel like the Fuhrer doesn't want us to counter, if we do it's likely we'll get surrounded while our flanks are weakened by the loss of armored support." Henry seemed to look at him acknowledging, "Ah, you see! We help each other!" Friedrich then stood up, "I think this concludes our planning. After all I have places I need to be." Henry nodded as Friedrich left the room... he had a specific destination in mind.

Elizabetha sat in the middle of that disorganized office, doing paperwork in her sloppy German handwriting. That was when a knock could be heard. "Come in!" She let her serious tone set in. She wasn't paying attention as the person who came in sat down. "What is it?" She didn't even look up, but upon hearing their voice she would immediately turn to attention, "Elizabetha. I see you are still working that paperwork?" She looked with some fear, and nodded, it was Friedrich, "So would you mind talking about our current unrest, and resistance problems?" She nodded once more... yet she knew she would have to speak at some point. "Yeah. You need to get your patrol routes figured out, and attempt to snuff out this resistance once and for all." Elizabetha spoke, "Yes sir. I understand sir... I'll work on figuring it out, and I won't fail you!" Friedrich stared and smiled not too evilly, "You had better... because I can assure you my friend isn't as forgiving as I am..." Elizabetha knew would likely be doomed...