Chapter 7 : Like in the movies

Billie and Santiago arrive at his place. They take off their shoes and sit in the living room. "What movie do you want to watch ?"asks Santiago

"I'm..down for anything." Santiago grins. 

"Why are you smiling at me like that ?" asks Billie.

"You're down for anything, huh ?"

Billie's cheeks start to feel warm. Her eyes shake as they look at Santiago. He gets closer to her before leaning in. Billie freezes as she feels Santiago's breath on her neck. He straightens back up slowly keeping eye contact. " Found the remote." he shakes the remote proudly. "Do you want anything to eat ?"he continues as if he didn't just breath on her neck [like check].

"N-No I'm good." Replies Billie, stuttering. "By the way, are your parents home ?"

"No...They're gone."

"Okay."

"Yeah. Follow me, the Tv is in my room."

They enter his room, sit on the bed and start watching the movie Human Again. An hour into the movie, Santiago pauses the video and repeats the last line mimicking the actor's deep voice. "They're going to use the things you love against you."

"Good thing I don't love anything." adds Billie.

Santiago lies down, putting his hands behind his head. "It's a shame." he sighs.

Billie looks at him curiously. "What is ?"

"I was kind of hoping you'd...I don't know, fall in love with me." he turns to her smiling. Billie lies down on her side, facing him. 

"Let me ask you this then." she says.

"Let's hear it."

Billie embraces Santiago. After months of dreaming of his lips, she was able to kiss them. His smooth, plump lips weren't out of her reach anymore. It could've been the fact that they were alone or that Billie finally let go of her fear but she became bolder in that instant. She gives Santiago a little smirk. "How did you like it ?" she adds. Santiago's eyes sparkle looking at the new, improved Billie. 

"It was bold, warm,sweet but not overwhelming...Darn, just by thinking about it I'm starting to forget it. Can I try it again ?"

"C'mere."Billie giggles and gives him another kiss.

"Keep going."

"Beg for it."

"Make me."

"I like to scream." Blurts out Billie.

"Why ?" Santiago stops.

"It makes me feel good." She admits.

"Okay.."

"There's this one thing in particular that I like to scream"

"What is it ?"

Billie proceeds to smirk before whispering in his ear. "Your name." Santiago's eyes widen. Billie gives a small peck on Santiago's lips.

"C'mon. Kiss me properly." Santiago gets on top of her, placing his hands on both sides of her. "I want you so bad Billie-Lynn.." He gives her a few pecks on her neck before flipping her over to the other side with him. He sits back against the bed frame placing Billie on his laps facing him. He looks at her eyes while she stares at his lips. 

"If I was naked in front of you right now, what would you do with me?" she asks.

Santiago grins. "I'd do very bad things and I'd do them very well ."Billie lets out little, breathy sounds as Santiago pulls her closer unto him, running his hand down her curves, grasping her hips.