(Tommy) Chapter 12

Warning

- strong language (cursing, insults, naughty words)

-Gore (blood, violence)

-Depression

You have been Warned.

__________

Family
__________

"W-what no I didn't" Tommy pushed away wiping his tears refusing anything said.

"No, I heard it. You called him dad." Grian chimed in.

"NO, I DIDN'T."

"Aww, Tommy it is okay. I'll be your dad."

"Hmm... if you're gonna be my dad, date papa."

"What!?" Both males faces turned red from embarrassment and flustered by the younger boy.

Shroud laughed at his papa's actions.

(PLATONIC SHIPS.)

"You heard me. Hmph."

"Umm...Grian?"

"H-hey let's not p-push this too far..."

"N-no it is okay. I don't mean it like that. Umm, let's move on. Tommy you doing alright?"

"Umm...sorta... hey don't change the subject!"

"Tommy, if I and Mumbo don't want to be in a relationship, then don't push it."

"Fine... Shroud, you okay?"

"Doing better papa." Shroud sat properly on Mumbo's head happily.

(LOL, XD. Going to do a Pic on this.)

"Okay, as long as you are doing alright then

"Okay, as long as you are doing alright then." Tommy smiled a bit but looked at the distance where Dream disappeared to. "How did you two get here when the entrance is far away from Hermitcraft?"

"Grian wanted to walk around and we got lost."

"You two act like an old married couple." 

"Hush you." Grian smacked Tommy on the head making him laugh.

"Tommy, what is going on mate?" Phil caught the attention of the four. 

"Nothing Phil, just messing around."

"If you say so, also mate when were you going to tell anyone about your wings?"

"wings?" Grian then looked at Tommy's back to see the wings.

"oh umm... not sure actually..." Tommy stepped back, rubbing his arm. 

"papa always had wings." Shroud made the adults more confused but Grian was smiling.

"My songbird as wonderful wings. nothing to be ashamed of."

"Thanks, papa."

"Grandpa Grian."

"yes, Shroud?" 

"Why is Phil confused, along with Grandpa Mumbo?"

"Well umm." Grian's face turned red a bit "well Tommy must have not told anyone about his wing for his own reason."

"let's not talk about it." Tommy looked down not wanting to meet their eyes on him. 

"That is alright mate, I was just curious. I'll leave you be with your parents and son."

"Thanks, Phil."

"No problem Mate. Have fun." Phil left the four alone. 

"So, when is the wedding papa and dad?"

"THERE IS NO WEDDING!!!" both boys yelled at the young child. Shroud on the other hand accidentally pulled Mumbo's hair when the yelling happened for him to almost fall.

"HEY, OWW" 

"Shroud let him go."

Tommy grabbed Shroud's hands stopping him from harming Mumbo, and Grian started to laugh at the whole situation but tried to help him.

"Come on you two, X and the others are waiting for us."

"Okay Papa. Sorry dad, Shroud is a handful. Let me get him and let's go."

Tommy got Shroud off him, and Mumbo started to complain about being called dad by am 18 year old. They soon left heading to Hermitcraft for a party.

__________________

The End

This was mostly for fun, and yes I ship the characters Grian and Mumbo, but I mostly keep it platonic as possible.
Anyways thanks for reading the story.

Night/Have a goodday/evening