◇Racoon on the run◇

{This is going to be after Amy is found and invited to the mansion}

¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿

《Y/N POV》

I didn't know what was happening. There was a bright light that consumed me and everyone else, and the next thing I knew I had woke up in a bin. It had been a couple days and I was currently hiding out in an alleyway waiting.. Waiting to wake up from this horrible nightmare by Vector saying I was late to work, because.. because I was scared.

'Where is everyone?' A bunch of questions sprung to my mind but that one was the one that worried me the most. I looked over to my bag that had most of my belongings, including my Hoverboard. Opening the bag, I pulled out my Hoverboard to get around quicker while also standing up.

"Maybe I should finally look around.. I'll probably run into someone who could helo me." I mumble to myself before walking to the Opening of the alleyway. Peaking out I saw a lot of things I didn't recognise. A bunch of people were walking around that looked like Eggman but strangely I didn't see any Mobians. I was just looking out before finally mustering up the courage to get out. I took a deep breath in and stepped out into the street, hoping to find someone. Letting out a shaky breath I continued walking, but people were looking at me weirdly as if I was an alien.

'What are they looking at? I know I stink but I didn't think it was that bad.' I began to speed walk before breing stopped by people standing in the way of the path, they were in some uniform and a couple of them were holding nets for some reason. I Attempted to walk around them but failed as they crowded me.

"Could you get out of the way? You're kinda blocking the path." But they didn't listen as they held their nets as if to catch some-.. Oh.. Oh no.

It struck me like a bullet when I realised what they were doing, and without even having to think about what to do I instantly activated and dropped my Hoverboard and rode of as quick as i could.

《NO ONES POV》

The men were startled when the racoon like alien had just rode of on some tech they had never seen before. Without trying to question it they all jumped into the van and the chase was on.

Y/n was going weaving in and out trying theyre best to avoid getting hit.

But luck wasnt on their side.

As they were about to turn a corner, a lorrie came out into the road as if planning to crash into them. A series of gasps and panicked voices were heard but luckily no one saw them as they had landed under the truck.

They were a little dazed and sore but managed to pick themselves up, aswell as their Hoverboard, making your way out from under the truck trying to ignore the throbbing pain coming from their leg. After they had successfully got themselves out from under the truck, (still making sure to keep an eye out for those men) they had spotted a bin not to far from where they were.

Taking advantage of this they limped over towards the bin and jumped into it.

《Y/NS POV》

Everything hurts.. I just wanna go home.

I couldn't help but cry once I got into the bin, not because i was hurt.. Actually yeah maybe because i was hurt- But also because I didnt know what to do now. Im in a totally different place, Im injured, And I have no clue where anyone is.

I was struggling to keep my eyes open. All that excitement had completely drained me.

'Ill just take a quick nap.. yeah..' I told myself before completely blacking out.

' I told myself before completely blacking out

¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿

HEYYY GUYS IM SO SORRY THAT THIS TOOK FOREVER ITS JUST THAT IM STRUGGLING WITH SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING HAS BEEN OVERWHELMING AND AGAIN IM SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT I FEEL A BIT BAD FOR MAKING U GUYS WAIT SO HERE YA GO 👁👄👁