◇RUNNING AGAIN◇

Sup yall its me ya boi 🤸‍♂️🏃‍♂️💨

¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿◇¿

☆At the Thorndykes Residence☆

《NO ONES POV》

"Someone turn the TV on or i'm gunna die of boredom"

Someone obliged to sonics request (more like command) and that someone was Chris.

"A please wouldnt hurt sonic."

Everyone was doing their own thing in the room.

Tails was doing smart stuff

Amy was reading a magazine

Cream was playing with cheese

And sonic was doing what he did best.. No not beating the absolute shit out of eggman, he was lounging on the sofa with a look of boredom.

Scrolling through every channel until one peeked his interest

"-terrible car incident happened here at-"

Sonic sits up with curiosity to watch the TV.. As did everyone else.

"-Witnesses say that a short figure riding a skateboard to run from police had rode right into a truck and the body is still no where to be found. Thats not our only story, like the other strange creatures, another one has appeared out of the blue but has not been caught yet. If you see this creature ring the authorities immediately!"

Everyone stared at the TV flabbergasted when a photo and video of a familiar racoon running from the cops appears on the screen.

"Y/N!?"

《Y/N POV》

*beep beep beep beep beep beep*

"Da fack?"

Mumbling to myself after a beeping noise had interrupted my 'oh so comfortable' sleep and still being half asleep I dont pay attention to it and go back to dreaming about whatever like the lazy shit I am.

That is until the the bin i'm in sleeping in starts to be lifted up and shake uncontrollably - like those greedy kids opening presents and having the need to shake the dear life out of them even though you could just open it. Anyways back to the topic at hand-

Startled by whatever the fuck is happening, I scurry out of the bin like that scene in ratatouille, only difference though is that i'm a racoon and not a rat and run to the nearest place to hide which just so happens to be another bin. Lucky me.

Peeking behind the bin to see what had disturbed my slumber I see that its only-

"The bin men? Seriously???"

My murderous thoughts were interrupted by my good friend starvation.

'Groooooowwwwwwll'

Right, yeah food is a thing.

I drop my bag to the floor and begin to rummage through it to try and find something only to find im all out of food.

After mentally cursing to myself I explore my surroundings to try and spot a store to steal from since stealing is my speciality when it comes to food, and yet Vector still catches me in the kitchen.

Eventually I do find one, but one problem.

People..

Remembering the events from last night and the agony in my leg, i'm hesitant.