Adventure Pt.1

Cover art not mine.

"You ready for an adventure?!" shouted Marcy. "Yeah!" replied Anne, also shouting.

"You ready to swing from wines?!"

"Yeah!"

"You ready to climb mountains?!"

"Yeah!"

"You ready to almost die?!"

"YEA- wait what."

"Good! Now lets go!"

Anne looked at the black haired girl run off into the woods before hearing a loud thud. "Im okay!" shouted the girl. Anne laughed before heading over to help her bestfriend.

A few mins later...

The two were walking in the woods, looking for a water source and a place to rest, like a cave or something. The girls were admiring the beuty of the forest on the way.

"Isnt this world beautiful?" asked Marcy before getting distracted by a butterfly. Cute, Anne thought.

Marcy was looking at the butterflies patterns on its wings and drawing it in her notebook before it flew in the middle of drawing. "Hey! Wait!" shouted Marcy to the butterfly before running after it. Silly Mar-Mar, thought Anne before running towards her friend.

The two followed the butterfly before finding it near...

A beutiful waterfall with the water filling up a pond and... a cave! "Anne, this is exactly what we were looking for!" screamed Marcy. "Cool, but what about the..." Anne said as she gestured her hand over to the butterflies direction. "Oh! Thanks Anna-banana!" thanked Marcy before running off again. Adorable, thought Anne before starting to make a campfire in the cave with the wild sticks and stones, also gatherinh food at the same time.

A few hours later...

"This stuff is delicious!" said Anne as she ate a bunch of berries, dipped in coco-powder that Marcy had found. "Yup! Its a specialty over in Newtopia. Coco-berries!" told Marcy.

It was prettu late at the time so the two decided to go to sleep. They had leaves as blankets and slept on lillipads. They used cotton balls, tucked in folded leaves as pillows. Tho they had to share a lillipad since there was only one in the pond and it was big enough to fit both anyways.

It was pretty guiet for a while. Marcy was completly asleep and slept like the adorable bean she is but Anne couldnt sleep. The thought of sleeping next to Marcy was too... you know...

Anne then finally picked herself up and got up from her spot. She went over to Marcy who was on the other side and pushed her to her old spot. Then, Anne laid next to her, slightly higher up, holding the sleeping girl in her arms.

Then Anne finally slept.

When Marcy woke up a few minutes later, Anne was already asleep and she noticed that their spots had changed and... well you know what im talking about so im not repeating it. :)

She blushed, gently, before falling asleep again in the brunettes arms whilst holding onto her.

They didnt talk about this in the morning and then finally mentioned it back at Newtopia in Marcys room.

Im making this a two-parter cause why not. Also sorry i havnt been uploudinh for a long while. School sucks. Anyways ta-taaaa 😽