Study

So... umm... this story isnt really for younger readers cause it has some hints of NSFW stuff. (dont worry, i wont say the names of the "parts") But i had no other ideas and also, they are 18. Im not writing something gross. -_- But you can skip this. Im not forcing you to read it.

In Amphibia, a land of talking frogs and screaming bugs was Anne and Marcy. They were just hanging out outside the Plantar family residence while Sprig, Polly and H.P. were fishing.

Marcy seamed a bit off since her face was red and she was all the time trying to ask Anne something. But when she tried to ask her guestion, she wouldnt tell it.

After a bit of this, Marcy asked Anne if they could go to her room for a bit. "Sure! Why not,"  Anne answered.

The two went to Annes room and Marcy covered her face with her book again. "Hey Mars, whats wrong?" Anne asked. Marcy took a deep breath and asked her guestion.

"Can I... study... you?"

Anne didnt understand. "You know, like... study your skin and... the other stuff..." Marcy explained. Annes face became red emmidietly. "You wanna see me without my clothes?!" Anne screamed, covering her body with her hands.

"Well... yeah but... itll be guick, i promise!" Marcy said. "But why would you want to do something so... you know..." "I was just... curious since... ive only... seen... myself..."

"Are you gonna write it in your book?" "Maybe... if you want to..." "You can. There wouldnt be a point if you didnt." "O-okay..."

A few minutes of "studying" later...

"YOU DIDNT HAVE TO POKE DOWN THERE YOU... PERVERT!!!" Anne shouted in her underwear. "Sorry..." Anne put an oversized hoodie on to cover herself.

"Well if your sorry, you have to give me something in return for my pain." Marcy looked at her mad friend who was looking away from her. She then got up and kissed the angry brunette on her cheek.

"Will that make you feel better?" Marcy asked. Anne looked at her and then looked away, her face being completely red. "I guees..."

"We can keep this to ourselves and never talk about it again if you want." "Okay..." Marcy started to go up the stairs but was stopped by Anne.

"Hey Mars?..." "Yes Anna-banana?" "Can you... give me another kiss?" Marcy became red in the face but gave Anne what she wanted.

She kissed Anne on her cheek again before being hugged by her. "Im sorry for calling you a pervert..." "Its okay. I deserved it anyways."