Adventure Pt. 2

Cover art not mine.

It was night at Newtopia castle. Anne and Marcy where in Marcys bedroom, not looking at eachother and blushing hard.

It was silent for a while before Anne finally said something. "So... about the umm..." she started. "The sleeping insident?" Marcys finished. "Y-yeah... i guees you could call it that."

"Whyd you do it?" Marcy asked. Anne blushed more and looked away from the girl in shame. "It was... nothing... you heard me... nothing!" She explained while laughing a bit.

"Anne, i know you did it because of something else," Marcy said. "Anne blushed even more. "It isnt because you like me or anything... right?" She asked the brunette who was still facing away from her.

Anne couldnt hold it in any longer. She turned around, grabbed Marcys collar and kissed her. Marcy was very flustered and shocked but kissed back since she loved Anne.

When the two backed away, they looked at eachother before laughing it off. Then, they looked at eachother again and kissed one more time. Anne then had to go back to Wartwood so she left Marcys room after the kiss.

"Ill... see you soon Mars," said Anne. "See you soon too Anna-banana," said Marcy as she waved to her friend. Anne waved back before leaving the room.

The sun was here.

Short but sweet! Also sorry for not uplowding much, ive been writing this other story and continuing my Sashanne oneshots. If i dont uplowd in a long time its because of that. Anyways ta-taaaa! 🤪