Love Rescue

Art not mine.

Anne was going to save Marcy. No matter what.

She somehow got into Newtopia castle and climbed her way down the stairs to the basement.

She had to look guite a bit but finally found her. In a green-glowing tank was Marcy, somewhat alive but still unconcious.

Anne then got the girl out and carried her away and as far away from the castle as she could.

Once she made it somewhere safe, (aka the Plantar Family Farm/Resistance) she put the black haired girl on a bed to rest. (her bed might i add)

She waited a while for the other to wake up but when she did, the brunette couldnt be happier. "Marcy! Your alive!" she shouted.

"H-hey Anna-Banana..." muttered Marcy. "Its been a while... hasnt it?"

"sniffle Yeah, it has..."

Also quick note. This was in an AU where Marcy didnt get tooken control of by the core yet at the the time that Anne came back.

"Anne... i-im sorry... i didnt mean to do all that... i... just didnt want to lose you two..." said Marcy.

"Hey, its alright. The most important thing is is that your safe... right?" answered Anne.

"Y-yeah... i guees it is..." muttered the black haired girl.

Anne then got closer and closer till they kissed. This was their first ever kiss and it was amazing.

Bonus:

Sasha recorded it all on her phone and showed it to everyone. It became a runninh joke ever since.