Am I Real?...

There was only a word in the comment but its still an idea so ill still give credit. This story was reguested by SamanthaDencel.

It was a few days after the whole Amphibia thing. Anne, Marcy and Sasha missed their froggy home but couldnt do anything about it.

Marcy was leaving the next day so they had their final sleepover before Marcy left. They did everything they could before they got tired. They also FINALLY finished a movie. Mary was happy.

Tho Anne was a bit sad. Not because of Marcy but... because of...

Marcy woke up a bit and saw Anne on the bowcany of Sashas room. She was staring at her hands and... crying?

Marcy walked over to Anne who was definetly crying and maybe even more than a few seconds ago.

"Anne, you alright?" Anne turned around to see Marcy standing there, looking at hrr with a worried expression. "O-oh... hey Mars."

Anne wiped her tears away. "I thought you were asleep," Anne said. "Why were you crying? Was it because of tomorrow?" Marcy asked while placing her hand on Annes shoulder.

"Im... fine Mars. You dont have to worry about it," Anne said. "She turned around to face the outside and held her weight on the protective bars. Marcy joined her.

"Your not crying because of me... are you?" asked Marcy.
"No... its because of something else." "What is it then?" Anne looked down at the ground.

"Anne, you can tell me whats wrong. Im your bestfriend... remember?" Marcy explained. Anne looked at her a bit before taking a deep breath.

"Okay... so after i sorta... died, this guardian brought me back wich is good and well... but..." Anne started to tear up.

"She told me... that... this body of mine would be a clone of my original self. But... i dont know if im the real Anne or just some fake that has now stolen everything from her... her life, her friends, her family... everything... and i dont know what to do..."

Anne cried and sobbed into her arms as Marcy tried to comfort her. She then picked up the crying brunette into her hands and hugged her tight.

"Hey... its okay. To me your still the Anne ive known since childhood. Your brave, smart and... pretty too," Marcy said.

Anne blushed a bit and stopped crying. "But either clone or not... ill always treat you like my Anne... always."

Anne pulled away a bit from Marcy. "R-really?" Anne asked. "Yeah," answered Marcy as she wiped away the tear on Annes face.

Anne hugged her hard as she cried her life out. Marcy hugged back and almost started to cry too.

They then went to bed next to eachother in their sleeping bag as Sasha snored loudly in her bed.