Yandere

This story was reguested by RavenLove57693.

Anne was walking through the halls of her highschool when she noticed Marcy. "Mars!"

The black haired girl noticed Anne running towards her.
"Anne! Where have you been!" Marcy gave her girlfriend a kiss on the cheek.

"Ive just had a few tests and they took a while." "Classic. I hate exam weeks." "But your so smart! What gives?" "Its just painfull. I hate them."

"Hey Boonchuy!" Shouted a distant figure. "It would be nice to see you at my house later tonight. And wear something exotic for me, alright babe?" Said Jax, the tough school bully.

Anne showed her tongue at him as he passed by. "I hate him..." "Want me to do something about it?" Asked Marcy. "Yeah. Thanks baby."

A few hours later...

"W-wait! I didnt know you were feisty. It makes you look hot. Thats what women want, right?" "No. We just want you to stay away from our stuff."

Marcy stabbed the bully to death and kicked his dead body off the roof. Anne came to see what happened.

Marcy looked behind her. "Oh! Hey Anna-banana! Didnt see you there!" "Hey Marcy. Is he dead?" Said Anne. Marcy pointed at the ground.

Anne looked down and saw the dead body of Jax. "Oh... that must hurt..." "It did. He screamed in pain as I stabbed him."

"Thanks fod dealing with him. Your the best Yandere-girlfriend ever." Anne kissed Marcy before leaving the rooftop. Marcy looked at her kill and smiled before leaving him for good...