Chapter 2 - Massive Headaches

Chapter 2

Paige POV

 I get out of bed and I have a massive headache. The ride to school is miserable every bump we go over my head pounds more and more. I hardly make it through two classes and I know I can't make it through any more. As soon as history class is over I trudge to the nurse's office.

"Hi Ms. Hall" I mumble

"Hello how can I help you today" She asks me.

"I have a really bad headache could I call my dad" I ask

"Sure" she responds. I grab the phone and dial my dad's phone number.

"Hey dad I have a really bad headache could you pick me up" I ask into the telephone.

"Sweetie I can't pick you up the boys are off of school and we are having a whole day practice. If you can walk here I can take you home during my lunch break" He says

"Okay"

I hand the phone to the nurse and they discuss that I will be leaving and walking to St. Marks. I pick up my stuff and step into the cold. About half way there I see Kyle driving by. I wave and he pulls over.

"Hey do you need a lift somewhere Paige?” he asks me.

"Yeah your soccer practice at your school. Shouldn't you be there? " I ask him.

"Yeah but I had a doctor's appointment so I am arriving a little late" He says. I hop in his car and we arrive there in 3 minutes. When I get out he carries my backpack for me and I trudge. When my dad sees me he stops in mid sentence and  runs over.

"Are you okay?” He asks

"No I feel really sick" I say to him.

" You could lay out on the bleachers if you want" He responds. I lay on the bleachers which are horribly uncomfortable. As I lay there I can't sleep because of the noise so I watch the practice go on. It’s super obvious to me that my dad doesn’t like Niall as much as he did yesterday. Niall attempts and makes a lot of goals but he can't seem to remember the plays. My dad is constantly yelling at him.

"Seven Niall that’s how many mistakes you made in a minute. Seven laps around the field Niall." He yells.

As Niall begins to jog I notice how cute he looks. As he is running he waves to me. I smile " Niall what are you doing" my dad says. He looks up at me with an angry look on his face. At about the fourth lap Niall begins to slow down.

"Get out Niall. Leave go home. I don't really care what you do. However if you come back tommorow know these plays. and if you don't know the plays don't come back" My dad says. I see Kyle walk over to him and whisper something in his ear.

" Paige" He calls. I walk down.

" Yeah dad" I say ".

" Niall will drive you home" he says.

SAY WHAT?

A/N

Once i get one vote i'll continue thankies :)