Chapter 9

A/N sorry I haven't updated in a while but my birthday was Friday so I didn't really feel like writing and probably should be doing homework instead of writing but whatever.

" You really like me" he said

"Yes but Iii knnoww you ddont like mme." I stutter "it's fine " I say quietly as I turn to walk away.

"No I thought you didn't like me i do Like you I have for a while" he says to me.

"Really" I say

"Don't look so surprised. He smiles. "Paige do you want to be my girlfriend" he asks.

" of course" I say.

"Do you need a ride home" he asks me.

"You don't have to Niall I'll walk" I respond.

"Do you know how long that would take? And this neighborhood is horrible" he responds.

" we've been dating for about 5 minutes and you're already protective." I joke.

"Now you know how much I care about you" he says

We walk to his car and he opens the door for me.

"You know I got you a present" he says.

"Before you give it to me. Quick question" I say.

"What" he asks

"Where did Kyle go" I ask.

" I have no idea " he says and we both laugh.

As we drive me and Niall talk about everything it was perfect I honestly couldn't ask for a better date or boyfriend. As we pull up to the house Niall says to me "I'm not walking you to the door because this wasn't our first date i'll pick you up at 4 tommorow for our official date." I smile as i step out the car.

"sure. I'll see you then Niall" I say.

" Bye Paige" he says before pulling his shades on and driving off.

******** THe Next Day***********

I took me three hours to get ready for our date. I flat ironed my hair and did my makeup. I even went out early in the morning to buy a dress. I honestly couldn;t have picked a better one. It has pink and green flowers all over it with a yellow background. I got it from forever 21 and i love it. This day would be perfect if it wasn't 5 and Niall still isn;t here. He was suppose to be here an hour ago. I honestly have never seen Niall late to something before. I turn around as i hear the front door to my house open.  My brother walks out to the porch.

"Look Paige, if he really liked you he wouldn;t be 5 minutes late better yet an hour. I think he stood you up" He says.I know the tears are coming before i even feel them. He gives me a hug and i slowly walk back into the house and up to my room. I look in the mirror. These mirror that an hour ago showed a beautiful happy girl now shows a depressed ugly girl. I pull my hair into  a bun and change into sweats and a t-shirt. I hear my phone ring. " Hello is this Paige Evans" the voice says.

"Yes" i say cautiously.

" this is the emergency room. Your number was listed in Niall Horan's phone under emergency."

" What why are you calling me".

"he's been in a accident" the voice says.