Chapter 3 - Ride from Niall

I look at him strangely " Your fine. I don't trust him to remember the plays but i trust him to drive you home as crazy as that sounds. Give him the address and directions if he needs it" dad says to me

"Here I’ll carry that for you" he says as he grabs my backpack. I hand him my backpack. As we walk outside I realize I have no coat I left it in the gym. Niall realizes too. He hands me his coat and says

"Well Paige you must be awfully cold.". I look over and he is smiling at me. He opens the car door for me. And I hop in. when he finally gets in the car. He starts it up and then immediately starts to talk.

"So What school do you go to?" He asks me.

"The all girl's school up the street." I say

"And do you play any sports?" He asks.

 "I don't but I might play soccer" I tell him. " You should" He tells me with a grin over his face.

"But I’m not good" I look over at him. He starts to laugh

"Your dad is a soccer coach" He responds.

"I know but still" I say. " I could help you,” He tells me.

"That would be awesome" I say. By then we are in front of my house. I feel really sick.

"Niall can we wait for a couple minutes my stomach hurts really badly and I can't walk in to the house." I ask him.

" Don't be silly babe"  Wait did he just call me babe. Okay I will ignore that. He gets out the car and Walks over. then he opens the car door and lifts me out. I am like dying a thousand deaths in my head. A cute boy with an Irish accent giving me a piggyback ride. When we finally get into the house he drops me on the couch while laughing.

"So do you need me to carry you anywhere else ?" he asks me.

I laugh. "Uhh maybe my room since I sort of can't walk" I say to him. He carries me to my room and gently drops me on the bed.

"Okay now any thing else?" He looks at me.

"I don't mean to bother you but can you pass me that remote" I say to him. He passes me the remote and sits on my bed.

" Thanks so much Niall for doing this for me." I say to him.

“Your welcome” He says and leans over to give me a hug. I push him away. He looks kind of surprised I guess he isn’t used to getting rejected by girls.

" I thought you liked me." He says looking down at the floor.

" I don’t but even if I did you would be  kicked off of the team and it wouldn’t be worth it. Anyway can you leave I have sleep to catch up on."

 " I just met you yet still you matter more to me then basketball ever will,” He winks at me  and then he walks out the door.

Pretty good pickup line eh

A/N Two votes this time :)