VIII

Holy shit. I'm so done for. You might as well just kill me now. Like honestly my day went from alright, to fuck, straight to just kill me now.

I let out a scream and attempted to free myself from the stranger that's arms were around me.

"Please let me go." I whimpered.

"What. The. Fuck. Ashton!" A voice boomed.

Oh shit. I'm really done for now. Brilliant.

"It's not what it looks like Michael. I swear. She ran out and I was gonna walk in and we bumped into each other and I caught her from falling." His voice spoke softy as if trying to calm Michael. Yeah right like that's gonna help.

"CALUM, LUKE." Michael yelled at the top of his voice.

The two people he called came into sight. I nervously looked away.
What the hell was he planning to do?

"Yeah what's up Mikey?" I turned around slowly to see who was talking. Why are they all so tall? It the guy who had tan skin with big chocolate eyes. Michael must have noticed that I was staring at his friend. But by God the guy next to him. He was gorgeous. His blonde hair in a quiff, his long legs covered with black skinny jeans and a black jumper. He was beautiful.

Michael coughed again which caught my attention. I looked at him through my lashes.

"I'm gonna put some rules and place and if any one and I mean any one breaks them. There will be consequences." The whole time he spoke. He looked at me.

"Right. Number one: no one speaks to Pamela. Number two: Pamela is mine and only mine so don't think that you can have her because you can't. And finally number three: Pamela you do not leave this house. You stay here." He said sternly looking at all the boys in turn before glaring at me.

I began to shiver since I was cold from the shower I had taken.

"Get to your room and get dressed." He shouted. I whimpered running to the bedroom.