Chapter 60

Author's pov

Vegas's right hand then traveled downwards and he tore Pete's thong in one go. Vegas sat himself down between the younger's legs to touch his cute pink cock. Pete felt exposed to say the least, he tried to hide that place with his hand but Vegas captured his wrist.

"Bad puppy. Don't try to hide yourself from me" Vegas's deep voice sent electric shocks straight to Pete's dick. The genital twitched under the older's firey gaze.

Vegas stripped out of his own shirt, exposing his ripped upper body to Pete. He opened the chain of his pant. The smaller almost fainted seeing the sexy body of the older. Defined chest and abs, sensual v line, broad shoulders and the prominent outline of his member. Oh that's one big guy right there.

Vegas leaned down and his broad shoulders made Pete's legs spread further apart.

"Aw look at this needy thing. Already clenching on nothing" Vegas said referring to Pete's hole , touching it with his fingers. The younger flinched as Vegas grabbed his left thigh with one hand and brought him closer to get a better look at his entrance.

Tiny and pink , that's how Vegas would describe it.

The larger male picked up the small bottle of lube from the seat and a poured a generous amount of the liquid on his fingers.

Pete whimpered as a large finger entered inside his virgin hole. Sliding deep inside and slowly pulling back out again making the smaller man
squirm in his other hands grasp.
Vegas stared as he added two more fingers. His dark brown eyes glanced at Pete's blushing, moaning face.

"Ahh~"

"Gotta prepare you properly..i don't want you to limp later..." Vegas whispered kissing the younger's leg while looking at Pete's pleading puppy eyes.

Pete tried to pull away feeling the pain as Vegas continued to
open him up, sobbing a bit before a suddenly jolting as pleasure exploded in him.

"Ahhh~ Mr. Vegas!"

He groaned biting his lip, moaning a couple more times. Vegas continued to hit the sweet spot again and again before pulling out his fingers making Pete whimper.

Vegas grinned like a maniac at
that "Don't worry my sweet puppy, something bigger will fill that little hole soon"

Vegas tore the packet of large sized condom that he took from the glove box earlier, with his teeth. He put it on his member and spread some lube over it, giving it a few strokes.

His gigantic dick poked against Pete's small hole and Pete panicked, wiggling his butt away from the
intruding monster but Vegas gripped him in place.

"T-that thing w-won't go in" Pete's voice wavered looking at the big veiny penis. Vegas shushed him by kissing his already swollen lips.

Pete threw his head back as he felt
Vegas's massive dick stretch his entrance, tearing him apart as he whimpered and bit
his bottom lip. It hurt really bad but he had to endure it for Vegas.

"Nghh~ ahh~"

"You're too tense puppy-ugh! just relax" Vegas whispered soothingly.

"Fuck baby...you're so tight. That hole's gonna break my dick agh!" Vegas licked Pete's cheek as he leaned down.

"AHH!" Pete moaned loudly when Vegas pushed himself fully in.

*Cough* *cough*

*Cough* *cough*