Chapter 75

Author's pov

"Get on your knees and turn around." Vegas's dominant voice ordered. Pete went to protest but he grabbed the smaller and did just as he wanted.

"Wha!"

Pete gasped. Vegas's weight came over him, his body blanketing Pete's as a hand came down, rubbing the latter's cock ever so slowly. Pete let out a soft whimper, feeling the pressure of Vegas's cock push up against his body. He bucked his hips a few times, feeling the way the smaller pushed back into him.

"Eager?" He hummed against Pete's neck, the cool feeling of his tongue causing the younger to shutter as it turned into his rougher lips.

Vegas's cock pulsed as he pressed it against Pete's creamy smooth skin. A trickle of his steadily burning arousal leaked from him. Hands found purchase on each side of Pete's bountiful rear, sparing a moment to properly aim himself in front of the latter's awaiting entrance.

Pete bit his lip while shuddering from the anticipation, he was positively soaked near his thighs. A warm tip poked his entrance from behind, carefully beginning to part his walls. His eyes shut, eagerly awaiting the payoff.

Unbearable tightness greeted Vegas's cock again. Pete's hole was greedily clenching on his manhood from the very second he pushed through. A sharp breath gradually forced its way out of his throat with every passing moment.

"You want this hmm? Want to feel me fuck you raw?"

The redness in Pete's cheeks became more prominent much more than before at his taunting words.

"Let's hear that sweet voice of yours. Hear you cry out my name"

Saying this, Vegas started pounding into Pete's swollen hole mercilessly.

"Hngh! Ahhh~ s-slower please oh~" Pete's little sobs only made Vegas fuck him harder.

"AHN! y-you are hitting t-that place again. I-it's w-weird"

Vegas grabbed a handful of Pete's hair and pulled his face up.

"Oh~ look at you, crying and drooling like a baby. Does it feel that good ? Hm ? Puppy" Vegas smirked, fucking into Pete's ass.

Pete felt embarrassed to look at himself while Vegas took him from behind . It felt illegal. But hot. He unexpectedly got even more turned on.

"Y-yes it f-feels a-amazing ahh~" Pete said as if being in a daze.

Vegas smiled in satisfaction.

"Call me master. Come on puppy. Tell me how good you feel" Vegas growled in Pete's ear.

Saliva dripped down from Pete's open mouth onto the carpet.

"M-master ahh~ h-harder...deeper please" Pete begged looking directly at Vegas through the mirror.

"Ahh fuck! Yeah like that...good boy" Vegas threw his head back pounding into Pete's fucked out hole in an animalistic speed.

"M-my insides ahhng~ feel so h-hot. I like it...I like it so much master" Pete admitted.

"God...puppy..be mine and I will give you nights after nights of pleasure" Vegas said taking a hold of Pete's hips and going even rougher than before.

"AHH ! OH~ yes yes! I'm so close oh my god! " Pete's moans grew louder.

Vegas repeatedly aimed for the smaller's prostate.

"Mr. Vegas ! Ngh!" Pete's whole body spasmed as he painted the carpet white with his cum.

Vegas was still thrusting into him when he said something unexpected.

"P-please c-cum inside me" his voice was meek but Vegas heard it and it pushed him to his limit.

"AGH! Shit!" Vegas cursed filling Pete up to the brim.

Don't know where to look, Bui's face or his hand 🕳️🚶‍♀️