5. "Ma'am, we're to late."

"선배님! Team leader! "

Ryungu came running down the dark hall.

They were to be at the location of the subject but It had been a couple hours since he last saw Koo Ryeon.

He went looking for her everywhere but he couldn't find her so, he went back to the hall he left her in.

"Team leader, we have to go! The subject's % for suicide is getting really high."

Click, clack, click, clack

Ryeon heard heavy stomps coming her way and immediately her body shot up.
She quickly turned her head left and right, as if to confirm she was still in the dark hall.

Click, Clack, Click

"선배.. Ma'am.. We have to go, now. It's been 3 hours since I left you in here, and we don't have much time left. "All of the Grim Reaper management team are on site. "

"You know what that could mean for us."

Ryeon was staring up at Ryungu when she slowly started standing up, and realized the severity of her tardiness.

In a delirious state, she whispered: "Let's go."

Ryungu nodded his head and started running down the hallway, preparing to teleport.

"Ma'am, now!"

Ryeon was slow to catch up, as she had been drained of energy after pouring it all out through her tears. In an instant, it clicked to her that she had a subject to convince, to save. Right now!

Her breath hitched as she started picking up her feet and accelerated as she ran, eventually teleporting to the location.

Ryungu, who was panting on his knees in front of her pointed to the front of him, aiming at a huge crowd of people in black attire.

Ryeon's eyes went back and forth from the crowd of black suits and Ryungu.

It was the Grim Reaper management team.

Why are they just standing there?

"Ryungu..."

Ryeon's heart was beating so fast, she could hear the blood gushing in her ears.

Her palms became drenched in sweat and her sense of reality was starting to shift.

They were on top of a building, and The Grim Reapers seemed to be staring at something over the edge.

She immediately rushed to the crowd and shoved her way through the couple of people that were blocking her path.

She looked down and all she saw was...

Blood.

Everywhere.

From behind her, she heard the voice of Ryungu.

"Ma'am, we're to late."

Whoosh.

"Okay, Let's wrap this up."

Jungil was standing a few yards from her, with the face of someone who couldn't be bothered to stay any longer.

That face that he held set of a fire within Ryeon, one that couldn't be put out.

Where she had an open mouth due to the distraught about the failed mission, it was quickly replaced with a locked jaw and blood-shot eyes.

She stared at Jungil with an enraged gaze and felt and urge to lunge at him.

She took short-paced strides towards him, laying her hands at the collar of his shirt and teleported the two of them to a secluded alleyway.

....Again.