14. "Do You Trust Me?"

Finding their lips back on each other, Ryeon could feel the tension of the room become more sensual. Given the way Jungil was taking his time with her, allowing his hands to roam wherever he pleased, wherever he knew Ryeon would like, she knew making out wasn't the only thing that was going to go down that night.

With her hand still on his chest, she pushed him down so his back was flat against his bed, earning a sound of what seemed to be surprised from Jungil, and bent over to put attention to his neck. Kissing her way down to his collarbone, she stayed there for a while to leave a mark, earning a groan from Jungil. Still flat against his mattress, Jungil moved his hands to massage Ryeon's rear end, becoming more vocal about what she was doing to him.

"mmmm keep going" he let out as he could feel her grinding on top of him, trying to create more friction to ease the tension that was building up inside her lower abdomen. He steadied his hands to get a better grip on Ryeon's butt and began helping her rock on top of him. Feeling a warm sensation glide through his body, he pushed his head further into his mattress, letting his eyes roll into the back of his head.

Ryeon whose head was still tucked between his neck and shoulder could feel him start taking control of her movements and ceased all motion of her lips against his neck and focused on the feeling between her legs. Open-mouthed and heavy breathing is how Jungil was leaving Ryeon with the change in control, pushing Ryeon to stay flush against him, until he whispered "Take your shirt off for me", to which she complied with no hesitation.

Lifting her upper body so that she formed a 90° angle with their bodies, she quickly pulled her shirt and undergarments off, repositioning herself to stay in the upright position as Jungil continued to shift her back and forth against himself. Seeing how Ryeon was about to rest her head back into the crook of his neck, he shifted her body down so he could stand upright against his headboard, not wanting Ryeon to strain her back bending over, at least not yet.

Yanking Ryeon back on his hips, he put all his focus on her neck, reciprocating what he got from her. Ryeon could feel her heart start to beat faster as Jungil left lovebites all over her chest before he kissed in an invisible line down between her chest, looking down to find Ryeon tugging on his waistband and rising to eyes that were practically begging him to strip.

"Take these off" Ryeon moaned with what looked like glossy eyes of stimulation. Jungil, enjoying the scene of Ryeon losing her composure decided to tease her. "Take them off for me" He replied with a whisper of a voice against her ear. Ryeon scurried backward from his hips to his thighs so she could pull his pants down easier, earning a sound of air being sucked in from Jungil as the air hit his skin.

Shutting his eyes due to the sensitivity of his bare skin, he quickly tore his shirt off to allow better adaptation to the A/C he had so long been away from. Tossing his shirt to a corner of the room where Ryeon's shirt probably resided, he looked up to see Ryeon moving back towards his hips while trying to take her pants off at the same time.

He pulled her in and helped her get rid of any remaining clothing, baring her naked. Stealing a glance at her naked body, something awoke in him that Ryeon too, could feel, right under her actually. Jungil's eyes turned a darker shade of the dark brown he already had and moved to take Ryeon's bosom in his mouth, making Ryeon let a guttural noise that she too was shocked came from her mouth and swatted her hand against her own lips, muffling any sound that dared to come out.

She could feel a pool start to form where both their parts stroked against each other, pushing her further to the edge. Starting to focus on reaching her peak, Ryeon began to move harder against him, panting as her speed could not keep up with her pleasure, pushing her to whine out loud, non-verbally asking for help.