Chapter Two:Wings of Strength

(This is what the villain, Zeus, looks like

(This is what the villain, Zeus, looks like. Please don't make fun of the wings. I'm not good at the wings part. Me and Ra1nSt0rm  came up with the villain)

"First two victims after YEARS...P E R F E C T~" The human said, smirking at the two. "Ummm..I'm sorry..who are you?" Ice Snow asks. "Zeus! Level -10 villain! Finally broke free after two years of being in jail! I broke free!" Zeus said, before grabbing a whole crap tree and throw it at them which the two BARELY dodges. "....Strength powers?" Ice Snow asks, looking at Enid who just nodded, "Strength powers.." she said. Ice Snow begin to blast an ice fist at Zeus which he was able to crash the ice with a punch. Enid begin to power kick Zeus to the ground which Zeus begin to fly up and charge at them.

The two got tackled down to the ground. "Distract him. I'll freeze him" Ice Snow said. Enid nodded before begin to throw a flaming power kick at Zeus which he hiss in pain after it burn his one wing a bit. Ice Snow was trying to aim for Zeus, before Zeus noticed and charge at her. "ICE!!!" Enid yells, before Ice Snow got tackled, but was able to kick him away. Zeus glare before begin to run off. "Ice! Are you ok?!" Enid asks, running to her GF to check on her. "I'm ok..I'm ok..are you?" Ice Snow asks, rubbing her arm in pain a bit. "I'm ok...nothing too bad..." Enid said, helping Ice Snow up.

"Kids! Omg! Are you ok?!" Natasha asks, running up with Carol to check on the two. "I'm ok, mama..we're ok.." Ice Snow said, holding Enid's hand gently. "We heard of a villain escape and flying toward where you two were at" Carol said. "Yeah...his name is..Zeus...we just dealt with him.." Enid said. "Zeus...NOPE! Doesn't ring a bell!" Carol said which Natasha just faceplam. "Zeus..I don't know much..but I heard rumors of him taking advantage of his strength...he was lock up..but I'm not surprise those bars hold him for long" Natasha said. "How did he even got out?" Ice Snow asks. "We're not sure, but we know he's going to an ancient red gem..that is now trapped in an amulet.." Natasha said.

"...Since when?" Carol asks. "Carol-I will freeze you! I SWEAR!" Natasha said, trying not to snaps. "Anyways..we should probably get out of this open..mind if I stay at your place tonight?" Enid asks Carol. "You can stay tonight, dearly" Carol said. "You're sure you're ok?" Natasha asks, looking at Ice Snow who nodded. "I'm sure, mama..thanks.." she said, before walking off with Enid. "..Awkward..." Carol whispers. "Carol!! I SWEAR TO COB!" Natasha snaps a bit, sighing in anger.

Later, at night, Ice Snow walk out of the bathroom after changing and walk to Enid, who was on a bean bag chair. "It's good as it last right?" She asks which the two share a laugh. "Yeah..thanks..for the date..love you, Icy" Enid said, kissing her cheek which Ice Snow blushes and begins to cuddle with Enid and smile. "I love you too, Enny.." she said before falling asleep with her.

(Sorry if this is short. I hope you enjoy this and have fun

Also Natasha belongs to Ra1n)