Chapter Ten:A Bonding Or A Battle

(Warning:Blood, scars, and daddy issues and 'death')

Enid was looking at herself at a mirror before taking off the bandage and reveled a scar across her left eye..she had to wore the bandage for a week before she can take it off. Luckily, it didn't damage her eye too much. "You're.....ok?..." Frankie asks, putting her arm back into her body. "I-I think so..it didn't do much damage...so..I'm ok.." Enid said, putting her hand over her scar. "Scars aren't bad..you know...at least..that's what..Pixie told me.." Frankie said. "Yeah...it isn't...scars means...you been through something...and it means you fought...rather it's a physical war..mental war...or emotional war..." Enid said.

"So why..is it there?...reminding you of it?" Frankie asks. "Well..if you look closer...ok not literally....scars...are there to remind you that you're still strong....." Enid said, sitting down on a chair which Frankie did too and took a deep breath, "Hey..is it odd...that..I miss...my..d-d...boss..even if he hurt me?" She asks. "Course not..I know how that feels...Elodie..she kinda used me to win...even if she used me...I...still missed...her..even if I shouldn't..." Enid said. "So...it's...not...weird..at all?" Frankie asks. "Course not...look..even if..that person..hurt you SO much!....you...had...a bond with that person...as well....and it's hurts..to miss them..." Enid said.

"T-Thanks...for the advice..." Frankie said. "Course..and don't feel pressure about forgiveness...trust me...it took me a long time to forgive Elodie...forgiveness...takes time to happen...even if you miss them...forgiveness isn't easy..." Enid said which Frankie slightly smile, "Thank you....Enid...." She said. "No problem, kid.." Enid said.

.
.
.

This

Is

Your

E N D

.
.
.

Elodie was patrolling while holding her bow and looks around the area. "Anything yet?" She asks Phoenix over the walkie talkie, "No..not yet..I'll let you know.." Phoenix said....who wasn't even patrolling..she was just relaxing. Elodie put the walkie talkie away before looking around. She soon see someone flying toward POINT, "Bingo...." She mumbles, aiming at the wing..before shooting which the arrow hit the wing as Zeus hiss and fall into the ground HARD. "It's over, Zeus...surrender now and tell me where's Ice and the professor?" Elodie asks, aiming at him. "You think I'll surrender?...IN YOUR DREAMS!!!!" Zeus yells, blast a beam at her and summon an wing shield.

Elodie fall to the ground and covering an wound on her elbow. She hisses in pain, but she gets back up and summons her bow. "Fine....you ASK for it!" She said, before shooting a bunch of arrows at her which Zeus dodges, but he got hit by one of the arrows which he land roughly and glare, "You shouldn't MESS with me!!!" He yells. He begins to blast a giant red wings wave at Elodie who got crash into a tree after getting hit. Elodie slowly begin to get up and run off which Zeus begins to chase her.

"Phoenix! Phoenix! I need back up!.." Elodie said, talking in the walkie talkie. "Oh cob! Ok ok. Where are you?!" Phoenix said. "I-I'm near a-AH....." Elodie yelp in surprise when Zeus used his knife to stabs her from the back. She drops the walkie talkie and begin to cough blood. "Elodie?! El?! Elodie?! Are you ok?!" Phoenix asks through the walkie talkie. "I'm......sorry.......tell Pixie.....I love her........" Elodie weakly said before falling to the ground, closing her eyes. "Elodie?! Elod-..." Zeus destroy the walkie talkie. He smirks before carrying Elodie's body and walk off.

.
.
.

You

Should

Have

Been

There

.
.
.

"Ok..from what we heard...Zeus was around here..meaning...his hideout should be around this area or this area.." Pixie said, drawing circles on a map. "But which one exactly?" Ko asks. "I think we should split into two teams til we find the hideout" Dendy said. "She's right...as always...." Rad said. "Pixie!...oh Sheez!...I knew I shouldn't run all the way here!..." Phoenix mumbles and panting a lot. "Phoenix...ugh..what do you want?" Pixie asks, rolling her eyes. "It's...about Elodie.......she's dead...." Phoenix mumbles as everyone looks shock. "What?....." Pixie asks.

(Me like doing cliffhanger. Mwhahaha. Hope you enjoy. Frankie and Pixie belong to Ra1nSt0rm )