Chapter Thirteen:A Battle of Win or Lose Part 2

(Trigger Warning:Blood, fighting, PTSD, and probably more and a lost limb-)

"Ugh! How long IS this vent? It's so disgusting here!" Raymond said, getting a dirt off of him. "Stop complaining already" Shannon said. "Yeah, I agree with the orange robot here. I can and WILL burn you!" Phoenix said. "NOT IF I BURN YOU FIRST!" Raymond yells before grabbing his flamethrower. "Raymond! Put that flamethrower away!" Frankie said. "We're still in the vents, people!!" Fink said. "Burn her, Raymond!!" Pixie said. "Pixie!!" Ko and Enid said. "Ray! Put it away!" Ernesto said before Raymond sighs and put the flamethrower away.

Suddenly they hear crying which Enid, Phoenix, and Pixie immediately know who it is. "Elodie!" The three says before..the vent breaks due to it having too much people and they all fall down in a room. "P-Pixie!" Elodie said, wiping her tears and immediately hugs Pixie. "E-Elodie! O-Oh my! Are you ok?...your..eye..." Pixie said, hugging back and seeing a scar on Elodie. "I-I'm ok...I'm ok...just..a scar.." Elodie said. "Elodie! I'm so glad you're ok!" Enid said before hugging Elodie who hugs back. "Nice to see you too" Phoenix said, playfully punch Elodie's shoulder.

"Ok! We got our reunion. Where's my boss?" Frankie asks, getting a bit impatient. "I-I'm not sure...." Elodie said. Suddenly they hear footsteps which the kids gets ready, that when Ice Snow open the door and pants. "Finally! We are-HOLY COB!!!" Ice Snow yells before dodging attacks and Raymond's flamethrower. "RAYMOND!!" Everyone yells. "What?!" Raymond asks. "You're ok, Ice?" Venomous asks, looking at Ice Snow. "Icy!" Enid said, before immediately hugging her which Ice Snow tears up and hugs her back. "Are you ok?! Did he hurt you?!" Enid asks. "I'm ok..I'm ok! How about you?" Ice Snow asks. "Who's cares?!" Enid asks, tearing up. "I do!" Ice Snow said before they press their heads together and laugh in happiness.

"Boss!!" Fink and Frankie said before hugging Venomous. "Kids!! I'm so proud you two are ok!" He said. "I-I-I miss you, dad!" Frankie said, smiling slightly. "Wait..did you just call me dad?" Venomous asks, "W-What?? No! No no no!" Frankie said. "You totally did! Even back at POINT" Raymond said. "Ssstttooppp!!" Frankie said in embarrassment. "You call me dad..I'm so proud! My daughter finally call me a dad!" Venomous said, wiping his tears of joy. "Awww..ok..sorry to irrupted this, but we need to go before Zeus find us" Dendy said. Suddenly a sharp glowing red feather BARELY miss Elodie and hit the wall. Elodie begins to shakes and turns around to see Zeus blocking the door.

"You're too late for that" Zeus said, using the amulet powers to grab his feather, "Elodie...Elodie...I TRIED...to help you...but you chose this path.." He said. Elodie backs up a bit in fear. "YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!" Pixie yells before tackling Zeus down, "YOU HURT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!" She yells before Zeus blast her down. Then the kids plus Venomous begin to attack Zeus. He blast at them, while Ice Snow blast ice at his wings, "YOU BRAT!!!" He yells, before Enid power kick him down. "Thanks Ninja babe!" Ice Snow said which Enid nodded and smiles. Zeus tries to get up, but Venomous and Frankie kick him to the wall. "HA!!" Darrel said.

"ENOUGH!!!!!" Zeus yells before using a blast wave to hit everyone to the ground. He summons a sword before aiming at Enid, "THIS IS YOUR END!!!!!!" He yells. Elodie begin to gets you and runs, "ENID!!!!!!" She yells, pushing Enid out of the way in time.

SLASH

An arm fall down to the ground...Elodie breathe heavily, before falling to her knees and cough blood. "ELODIE!!!!" Pixie and Enid yells, running to her while Phoenix tackled Zeus down. Elodie hiss in pain while Ice Snow take off her vest and wrap it around the wound. "Enid. Pixie. Get her back to POINT. We'll take things here!" Sparko said before Pixie and Enid carry Elodie, "You're gonna be ok, El..you'll be ok..." Pixie said in a worried tone. Phoenix and Ice Snow attacks Zeus which they hit the amulet which cracks a bit. "N-No no no!" Zeus said.

Venomous immediately begin to grabs the amulet and pull it away from Zeus, "NO!!" He yells, before grabbing the amulet. "BACK OFF!!!" Venomous yells before Zeus tackled him to a wall. "GIVE ME THAT AMULET!!!" Zeus yells, before using his one of his wings to grabs his dagger and stabs him in the neck. "BOSS!!!!!" Frankie yells before Zeus throw him to the ground. "YOU SICKO!!!" Ice Snow yells before she, Ko, and the robots kids(and the tiny rat child) tackled Zeus. "B-Boss! Boss! Come on! Get up!!" Frankie said while Venomous weakly chuckles and cough blood. "Kid.....I-I don't think...heh.....I'll be ok...." He weakly said. "Boss! Don't die on me!!" Frankie said before using a piece of his shirt to wrap the wound. "Kid......take care....for me ok?....I love you....daughter...." Venomous said, before closing his eyes.

"B-B-Boss?...B-Boss?...D-Dad?!...n-NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!...." Frankie yells, tearing up a lot before begin to screams in sadness and basically have a breakdown. "N-No no...NO!!....." she mumbles, crying...before her eyes flash turbo.

(Ok-done with Part 2. Gonna do Part 3 whenever I can. Frankie and Pixie belong to Ra1nSt0rm )

Hope you enjoy)