•CHAPTER 11•

august 22nd
same day

kelsey and i finally made it back to our hotel after a long drive, we ordered room service and didn't do much after. we made a tiktok for each of our accounts and watched the new youtube videos bryce posted. i had gained a decent following after those youtube videos my tiktok went from 7.2k to 7.8k! my instagram is now at 6.9k. it was crazy. not long after watching the new youtube videos kelsey and i went to bed.

august 23rd
the next day

i woke up to kelsey singing me happy birthday with a cupcake and a candle in it. she had her phone out and was filming. i blew out my candle and ate my delicious cupcake. kelsey and i watched the new hype house youtube video and then got ready for the day. i checked my phone and saw that the boys had made it home. kelsey and i went to the park just cause we enjoyed all the memories we made there with the boys. then we went out for lunch and of course had to get chick-fil-a cause it's my favorite! we ate in the car, then drove around and blasted music which is one of our favorite things to do together, we even have our own playlist for it. after about and hour and a half of driving we found this beautiful mountain and took instagram pictures and made a few tiktoks. we chilled on top of the mountain for 2 hours just talking. one thing about kelsey and i is that we can talk for hours, we tell each other everything even the gross things. we always have something to talk about, it's never boring when we're together. at this point it's probably 4 so we drove back to the hotel getting into fancy cloths then going out to a nice dinner. after eating my yummy dinner we got ice cream and went back to the park. my phone was going off so i took it out of my pocket to see i was getting a facetime from bryce. my parents and a few friends from home texted earlier but nothing really that exciting. i hit accept on the call and it was bryce and jack singing me happy birthday, their the sweetest! kelsey came into frame and all four of us started talking. we talked about our day and how we miss them so much.

bryce: we'll y/n college doesn't start till september 17th so jack and i had an idea...

jack: we think you would love it and of course kelsey would be there for it

kelsey: i wouldn't miss it, especially this y/n you're going to go crazy when you find out

y/n: tell me already!

bryce: jack and i got two plane tickets to fly you and kelsey out to LA to spend a week with us.

my jaw dropped. no words came out. i couldn't speak at all.

y/n: no fucking way...

kelsey: just wait it hasn't kicked in yet...3 2 1

y/n: HOLY SHIT THANK YOU I CANT BELIEVE THIS. IM SO EXCITED ITS ONLY BEEN ONE DAY AND I MISS YOU BOTH. IM SO EXCITED OMG I CANT WAIT THANK YOU SO MUCH

bryce: we miss you both so much and can't wait so we will fly you out the 30th so you have time at home and then fly you back for college on the 10th. it's a little over a week but we wanna hangout with you guys for as long as possible before you have school.

y/n: i fucking love you guys thank you!

jack: of course y/n! we have to go film with thomas though, bye and happy birthday miss you! bye babe!

kelsey: bye baby

bryce: i catch up in a second jack, i miss you so much, i told you i'd see you soon enough, i don't break my promises. i love you forever and always

y/n: i love you forever and always, bye!

i clicked end call and turned to kelsey with the most exciting facial expression possible. we went back to the hotel room that night watching the rest of the hype houses new youtube posts. i posted my instagram pictures before bed too.