•CHAPTER 23•

september 10th

i woke up and we had landed it was 7am currently. kels and i got off the plane and ran to the starbucks. yes we ran. we got our drinks and then did all the boring airport stuff. we called an uber and got in.

1 hour later

we just dropped kelsey and we're two minutes from my house. i texted my mom and she was so excited. when we pulled in the driveway she jumped up from the ground and ran towards the car. as soon as i got out she wrapped me up in a hug while my dad got my bags. we walked inside and i said hi to my dad finally since my mom wouldn't let go of me before.i gave him a hug and talked with them for a while. we caught up on everything....except two things. i didn't tell them i had a boyfriend yet or that i was moving out. my plan was to do that at lunch. we were going to go out to our favorite diner to eat and i figured i'd do it then. it was close to 9am now and i went upstairs to unpack. it took me forever to unpack all my stuff, it took me 45 freaking minutes like what the fuck. i then jumped in the shower and washed my hair and shaved. i put on my favorite baggy jeans and black crop top with my black and white jordans. i did my makeup like always, light and simple then i left my hair natural. i walked downstairs at 11 and waited for my mom who was still upstairs. my dad and i just talked on the couch about anything else we didn't cover before. finally after what felt like ages she came down in the cutest little dress. we then got in the car and left.

25 minutes later

we just arrived at the diner and walked inside, we were seated as soon as we walked in, and put at our favorite table. the people there know us very well so they put us at the same table if nobody is already at it. our waiter came over, my dad got his chocolate milk, my mom and i got our coke just like always. we all place our orders with our drinks. i get a cheeseburger, my mom gets a chicken salad and my dad gets a monster burger. we always get the exact same thing when we come. my dad's burger is so big that it barely fits in his mouth but he still manages to eat the whole thing. that burger has anything you imagine on it. my mom loves her salad because of the chicken and dressing in it. i'm boring but my burger is delicious. we waited about 15 minutes and our food came out. we began eating and i decided it was time.

y/n: so i have two things to tell you

y/d/n: ok, good or bad?

y/n: i think their good and im very excited

y/m/n: we'll if you are happy then let's hear it

y/n: ok so i met this boy at playlist and it happened to be my celebrity crush and we hit it off really well. Kelsey and his best friend seemed into each other too and that's why kelsey and i went to LA for my birthday. mom you already know that but dad you didn't so i filled you in but he asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes. oh and kelsey is dating the best friend. for my birthday they flew us out to the content house their apart off so we hung out with everyone there and they were super nice.

y/m/n: oh my god, my baby has a boyfriend! he's cute too, i remember the picture. he seems sweet and i'm happy for you.

y/d/n: hold on now you have a boyfriend....i'm happy for you but i never thought someone would like you enough to date you.

y/n: DAD!

y/d/n: what i'm kidding i'm happy for you, we will be meeting him soon though to make sure we like him but you said you had another thing so you better not tell me you're pregnant.

y/n: dad i'm not pregnant jeez but i gained a huge following on tiktok and instagram. i'm almost at 2 million on tiktok and kelsey is almost at 1.3 million so thomas the head of the house asked us to be apart since we get along with the member so well and make such good content. we said yes so i'll be moving out within the next week.

y/m/n: no no no i don't want you to move out it's to soon, i'm not ready for this and what about college

y/n: mom i love you and it's a huge step i know but i never wanted to go to college but this is amazing, i'm making money doing the thing i dreamed about when it as little and i'm doing it with my best friend. you may not be ready but i am and i'm an adult now so i think it's time.

y/d/n: y/n is right hunny, y/n i'm so proud of you just when you do move there be careful okay? i love you so much and am so proud, i won't send in the check for college then, i was going to do it today but i won't now.

y/n: thank you dad, i mean it. this means so much to me.

y/m/n: y/n i didn't mean what i said before it was just a big shock if you are ready then you are, it doesn't have anything to do with me, you can't live with us forever. i'm so happy you found what makes you happy and have made all these new friends.

y/n: thank you mom

later that night

i laid in my bed and texted kelsey.

Kelsey 💕

i did it and it
went well

good!!!
hbu?

surprisingly well

good, so i'm thinking since today
is sunday we can maybe fly
out on thursday.
what do you think?

no fucking way i was thinking
the exact thing lmfaoaooa

lmfaoaooa

i'll text thomas right now

alr perfect thanks kels!

read 10:02 pm

—————————————————————

authors note:

exciting right? i'm thinking there won't be to much to this book after this maybe another 5 chapters or so but we will see where this takes us. if you have any ideas so things you want comment and maybe i can work it into the story. i may write another chapter tn we will see though.