•CHAPTER 12•

august 25th
two days later

today is the day we leave florida. my birthday was two days ago and the news i received was amazing! it's currently 5:30 pm and we need to leave by 6. we're on facetime with the boys while kelsey tries to fit her stuff into her suitcase. spoiler it's not going to well.

bryce: i'm so excited for you guys to come, our friends mia and paige are excited to have some more girls to hangout with for a little bit.

jack: they won't stop talking about you guys, they've asked us so many questions so be prepared to talk a lot.

y/n: girl talk is something kelsey and i are good at so i think we'll be okay

kelsey: YES! IT CLOSED

y/n: round of applause for kelsey stewart if you will

all of us clapped and laughed, it was 5:50 so we had to go. we said our goodbyes to the boys and packed the car up. we drove to the téa tow place and dropped off the car and called an uber.

coolest playlist people 😎

Jackson ☠️
text us when you're home ofc

Kelsey 💕
ok!

Bryce 🙃
why does she seem so happy?

cause next week we'll be with y'all
so because we're going home it's closer to us coming to yall.

Kelsey 💕
exactly what she said

Bryce 🙃
ohhhhhh

Jackson ☠️
lmfao, we're to cool we know

whatever you say dirt

Bryce 🙃
😭😭😭

Kelsey 💕
personally if that was me i wouldn't
take that

Jackson ☠️
fuck you y/n

no thanks, i'll pass on the offer!

Bryce 🙃
go baby go!

Jackson ☠️
dating?

Kelsey 💕
'baby' ???

Bryce 🙃
not dating

wifey me up alr lmfao jp jp

Jackson ☠️
LMFAOAOAO

Kelsey 💕
y'all ain't even dating yet 😭

Bryce 🙃
yet

read 6:24

by this point our uber had arrived and we got inside.

later

we had just boarded the plane and i texted the boys quickly so they know we won't answer. 15 minutes later we were off.

after flight

it's close to 8:45 now and i'm very close to home. i'm about 10 minutes from my house. Kelsey had already made it home.

coolest playlist people 😎

Kelsey 💕
ive made it home yall!

Bryce 🙃
good

Jackson ☠️
perfect

read 8:49

10 minutes later

i walked in the door to see my loving parents on the couch waiting for me. my mom ran up and hugged me tight. after she let go my dad gave me a hug and took the food out of the oven so we could eat.

y/m/n: we waited to eat tonight

y/n: oh thank you, i'm starving so!

my parents and i ate and i went upstairs to shower. after i showered i texted the groupchat

coolest playlist people 😎

i'm home

Bryce 🙃
oh goodie

Jackson ☠️
glad you're both home now

Kelsey 💕
can august 30th come faster pls

LITERALLY

read 9:58

i started to unpack my luggage, when my mom came in. my mom and i normally have little gossip talks after big trips like these, but we have to wait till dad goes to bed cause we don't want him to hear this top secret info. she came in meaning he was asleep.

y/n: i have a lot so

y/m/n: oh good!

y/n: so pretty much it was normal kelsey and i landed right? so i have a celeb crush of course, and since he's famous on tiktok he ended up going to playlist this year. at the airport kelsey and i saw a crowd and it was him and his best friend. she forced me to talk to them and it turned into the four of us hanging out everyday. i have a following on instagram and tiktok now because of the boys. bryce is super cute and we're like friends with benefits not like sex but like kissing. kelsey and jackson are dating but don't tell anyone cause they don't want many people to know. i felt like a celebrity because i was chased with paparazzi too. i'll show you the tiktoks, pictures, paparazzi post, and youtube videos too. but it was amazing but i'm leaving you again soon. the boys live in a content house called hype house in LA and they put money in for me and kelsey to fly out for almost two weeks, that's my birthday present from them, isn't it so sweet! i leave the 30th. i think i covered it all.

y/m/n: y/n that's amazing show me all the videos right now! this is so great i'm so proud of you.

y/n: my followers just keep going up! just two days ago i was at 7.8k tiktok followers and now i'm at 9.6k!!!

i pulled up the videos for my mom and showed her them all and she loved all the tiktoks and pictures, and she like how bryce stepped up for me when the paparazzi guy was being a creep. after that she left my room and i fell asleep.

————————————————————————

author note:

short chapter just cause there isn't much to write about when y/n is home. i finished all my school work already and it's not even 5pm yet so i think i can get another chapter out by tonight. BUT THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!!! LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!! LOVE YALL FR FR.