THE FRANKEL FOOTAGE.

AMBER HARGREEVES                                                                                                                                              1963.

"you gave away that feeling, im breaking all of my walls down, im feeling all at a time now, cause i never needed anyone."

IT'S BEEN ONE YEAR since my brother saw me and walked away from me.

One year since the only family member I've encountered in three years saw me, and chose not to talk to me.

I think it's me, I'm the problem. That's why none of them have come for me, none of them reach out to me, and Luther actively ignores me. Not that I've tried to talk to him since that night in '62, but more that I'm shocked.

If I saw any of the Hargreeves, I'd probably scream and cry and run up to them, but I was ignored. Since that day, I've wondered if the others are around here, in Dallas, if Diego knows I'm here but refuses to come and see me.

I push my key through the lock, flipping the sign on the door so that 'OPEN' faces out to the public, opening the charity office for the day.

Today is record day, so I only have to pop in for half an hour to organise our new client records, since it's a Sunday. I shouldn't really be here today, but I figured I owe it to Victoria.

While organising and storing new files into our rusty cabinet, my mind wanders off, back to what I'm always thinking about, home.

I think I'm forgiving myself for the girl I used to be, I'm trying to change my ways. The alcohol will always come and go, but being with Victoria and Brandon has taught me that I don't have to seek out abuse just because I'm used to it. It's really not all that comforting, and the right people will treat me well, I shouldn't let people treat me however they want just to make them stay.

"Time will pass anyway." I mutter to myself, closing the draw and throwing the used binder in the trash can as I make my way to the entrance again.

I flip the sign shut on the door, making my way to the storage room on the back, ensuring that visitors know we're closed.

Just five minutes into moving record boxes into alphabetical order, I hear the door open from the front of the store.

I let out a sigh, standing up and brushing some dust off of my knees, making my way to the front of the store.

"Hey, we're actually closed right now..." I trail off, coming to a slow stop as I look at the figures who have entered the building.

Three slightly older men stand in front of me, all who look to be triplets, or at least brothers, with their pale skin and white hair. All wearing white, gloves and trenchcoats.

The taller man reaches into his pocket just as I put my hands on my hips, ready to kick them out.

"That means get the hell out." I mutter, not wanting to deal with interaction right now.

He nods to me, as if he's about to leave, but instead he pulls his hand out of his pocket and raises it towards me.

Then he pulls the trigger.

I duck just in time, letting out a yell which causes the building to shake, and I dart behind the counter, crouching down to avoid being shot.

"We haven't got any money!" I yell out, "Nothing to take here!" I plead with them, just as all three begin shooting in my direction.

"Okay, you don't want money." I mumble out, waiting for the shots to stop as I listen to one of them approach me.

Just as he approached me, I kick my leg out and he falls to the floor, causing me to pounce over and grab both of his arms.