030. the badass trio

╔ ——————————————— ╗CHAPTER THIRTY"the badass trio"╚ ——————————————— ╝( miyagi-do )

╔ ——————————————— ╗
CHAPTER THIRTY
"the badass trio"
╚ ——————————————— ╝
( miyagi-do )

"MONROE! WHERE THE HELL are you?"

 There was a long pause, followed by Jules's muffled voice as she shouted from the opposite side of her front door. "I'm not home!"

 "Shut up!" Johnny yelled back, continuously banging his fist against the door. "I can smell your hair gel from all the way out here!" 

 "I don't even-" there was a shuffle, before the door flew open with a disgruntled huff from the girl. She had spent the day locked in her room, the beginning of her very intricate punishment, and emerged with messy french braids and an annoyed expression on her face. She outstretched her arms with a sarcastic grin, before letting it drop as she rolled her eyes. "I'm here, what the fuck do you want?" 

 "You should be nicer to me. I'm bringing you a present." 

Jules crossed her arms, shooting the man a pointed look. "You know it's illegal to sell drugs, right? Especially to minors." 

 "I'm not selling drugs!" He snapped, rolling his eyes. Still, there was a small smile on his face as he gestured for the girl to step out of her house. "Come here, I need to show you something." 

 Jules had no desire to see what Johnny Lawrence wanted to show her, but she was so incredibly bored that she knew she had nothing better to do. She would rather still be at school than sitting alone in her bedroom; although she was still satisfied that she got to hit Hawk before she left. She wanted to wipe the smug little grin off of his face - but she knew she was going to at least get somewhat of a hold over herself. She couldn't get kicked out of school -- not because she didn't want to fight, but because she had to look out for her mother. 

 "Alright, Monroe," he said, once they were standing in the middle of the space between their respective homes. "Close your eyes." 

 "Is this some weird karate thing?" Jules demanded, "because I'm not in the mood."  

 "It's not, just listen for once." 

 Jules mumbled a few choice words under her breath, but nevertheless obliged. She shut her eyes with a small huff of annoyance, and held her hands out as Johnny began to spin her in a circle. "What the hell are you doing?" 

 "I'm messing up your spacial reasoning." 

 "Do you even know what that means?" 

 "Yes, I read about it on a sign in the hospital." 

 Jules's feet stumbled slightly, the girl feeling dizzy and disoriented as Johnny carefully lead her forward. She kept her eyes shut, but held her hands out in front of her. She heard the click of a door opening, and grimaced as she felt herself walk directly into a wall. "Ow!"