*scene 5*

CHAPTER FIVEBROTHER AND SISTER

CHAPTER FIVE
BROTHER AND SISTER

Anakin, Rae and Qui-Gon ran to get to the ship, Rae and Anakin were carrying their backpacks on their back breathing heavily as they ran.

"Qui-Gon, sir, wait! We're tired!" Rae called out

"Anakin, Rae! Drop!" Anakin and Rae did as told and dropped down on the hot sand as a droid flew over them, the two Padawans looked at each other, their faces inches apart as Qui-Gon fighted Darth Maul, Anakin and Rae ran onto the ship with Padme.

"Qui-Gon's in trouble. Take off." Obi-wan instructed the pilot "over there. Fly low." The pilot did as told and took off

———

"Are you alright?" Anakin asked as they ran into the hospital part of the ship

"I think so." Qui-Gon answered

"What was it?" Obi-wan questioned

"I'm not sure, but it was well trained in the Jedi arts. My guess is it was after the queen."

"What are we gonna do about it?" Rae asked, Qui-Gon sighed

"We shall be patient. Anakin Skywalker, Rae Kenobi, meet Obi-wan Kenobi." Everyone's faces scrunched up in confusion, Qui-Gon shook it off and continued to introduce the three, Anakin and Qui-Gon left after a while leaving Rae and Obi-wan together.

"Rae?" Obi-wan questioned once they were alone

"Yeah, who are you?" Rae asked furrowing her eyebrows

-flashback-

A young Obi-wan Kenobi sat in the waiting room of the hospital waiting for his little sister to be born, he never thought he'd see the day where he'd be calling himself a big brother but here he was, after a while the doctors called him in to the hospital room so that he could meet his baby sister.

Obi-wan's eyes landed on the baby in his mothers hands, he let out a soft 'aww' as he saw her cute little chubby face.

"Have you thought of a name for her yet, mother?" Obi-wan asked curiously, his mother smiled

"Rae."

———

A few days later, Obi-wan's parents got in a massive argument in which led to a divorce, Rae went with their mum while Obi-wan went with their dad, because the argument was so bad their mum and dad never wanted to see each other again which meant that Rae and Obi-wan would never be able to see each other again, or so they thought...

———

"I think, I'm your older brother..." Obi-wan spoke softly, Rae smiled widely, she always knew she had an older brother cause her mum would mention him a lot before she died, she just didn't know who it was, but now she does.