Origami Tsunami

Suspenseful music was playing from the projector in the living room. "Where's our free grub, noodle man?" A guy from the projection asked as the other guy was destroying stuff in the place. "Okay, ha. How 'bout some... hot soup?" Lou Jitsu asked. Lou Jitsu grabbed the men by the collars and threw them behind him, and their faces face planted in noodle bowls. While that was happening, Raph was was playing as Lou Jitsu, and Mikey and Donnie were playing as the men. "To spicy for you?" Lou Jitsu asked, and then laughed. "Everyone's a critic. Hm." Lou Jitsu said.

Then on the screen, a man was sneaking up behind Lou Jitsu, the man being Leo and sneaking up on Raph. Then, on the screen, a woman came out of the shadows, throwing the man even farther, in the kitchen, the woman being Y/n, and when she threw Leo, he wasn't expecting that to happen as he was thrown behind the chair. On the screen, Lou Jitsu turned his attention to the woman behind him. "When will you learn: Never let your guard down, even when you finish a fight." The woman said. The guys looked between Y/n and the woman on the screen, as they looked the same, except that Y/n looked like the child version and her ninja suit was magenta. And she was wearing her bandanna as a headband, and had the turtle badge on the right side of her chest.

"What?" Y/n asked. "You know The Six-Earred Dragon?" Raph asked as Donnie and Mikey's heads were still in the noodle bowls. "You mean mama? Yes." Y/n answered obliviously. "Wait, the Six-Earred Dragon is your mother?" Raph questioned in shock. "Yes! Mama would always tell me her time as an actor with her childhood friend, Lou Jitsu! She even showed me the episodes!" You exclaimed with pride. "Nice." Raph said, gaining respect for his little sister. While that was happening, Splinter stared in shock, now knowing why you looked familiar.

"Man, 'Teriyaki Shakedown' always gets me so... jazzed!" Donnie said as he lifted his head from the noodle bowl. "Yeah, Lou Jitsu's the business." Raph agreed. Splinter threw the remote at Raph, right on the head, and he fell to the ground. "Then why do you insult the master with your poor technique?" Splinter asked, angrily. He jumped in the air. "HOT SOUP!" Splinter exclaimed as grabbed Mikey and Donnie's heads, and slammed them in the noddle bowls, destroying the bowls and cinder blocks.

"Do not worry. Someday you will be great ninjas with a little practice... is something I would say if I were a liar." Splinter said. "That's nice of you to say, Pop, but I'm tired of practicing." Mikey complained. "Yeah, we can be heroes like Lou Jitsu!" Raph said. Splinter laughs. "Nice try." Splinter said. "We got the squillz, we got the tight color-coordinated team look." Mikey said. "Let's do it! Let's go out and bust some bad guys!" Raph exclaimed, giving Mikey a double-fistbump. "Yeah. I feel like, you know, we need a case to get the juices flowing a bit." Donnie said as he got up and rubbed his right temple. "You know, lets see what the internet has to say about that, shall we..." Donnie added as he started searching the internet for crimes, and as Leo got up from behind the chair.

"Leo, we're gonna be heroes!" Y/n exclaimed in joy, and turned to Leo as he slide over the chair, upside down. "Okay, what's the plan? Solve the city's rat problem?" Leo asked. And because of that, he got slapped in the face by Splinter's tail. "Hey now! I am standing right here." Splinter said. "Pfft, no way. We're crime fighters!" Raph said as you climbed on his shell. "Okay, check this one out: The Spine Breaking Bandit!" Donnie said. Raph chuckles. "Yeah! Go big or go home!" Raph said. "Yeah, go home on a stretcher." Leo said as he move Mikey so he can see.

"What else you got?" Leo asked. Donnie swiped to the next page. "Uh, okay, here's something: The Long Island Mangler!" Donnie said as he read the title of the page. "Okay, Donnie. I appreciate you giving your best effort, but maybe we should save mangling and spine breaking for, I don't know, our second day?" Leo requests. You all just stared at Leo. Donnie swiped again to another article. "All right, well, this one's kinda lame: someone stole paper from a delivery truck." Donnie said. The Leo took the tablet out of Donnie's hands. "Not on my watch! That's exactly the kind of junior level mischief we can put an end to." Leo said.