War and Pizza

Right now, we were running away from a microwave, with boxing gloves, that is also shooting lasers at us. Raph grabbed it and threw it at a wall, making it explode.

"April still hasn't gotten through the 'Happy Birthday' song yet, guys." Donnie said, out loud to us. "April still hasn't gone through the 'Happy Birthday' song?" Raph questioned, repeating what Donnie said. "Am I on speaker?" April questioned "Or cake, actually." Donnie said. Leo tried to hold in his laughter. "Or cake?" Leo questioned.

"Albearto's is the pizza place, right?" Raph asked. "We'll be right over for this emergency, April. Let's move out! FOR BIRTHDAYS!!" I exclaimed.

(Small time-skip)

We busted through the back doors. "Fixers in the house, swooping to save the day!" Raph said as we were in hero poses. "That was fast. Actually, I just needed Donnie." April said. "Oh, we know, we just came for the free pizza and for little N/n to interact with the other kids and make friends." Raph explained. "I'm gonna be social!" I said and rushed out from the backstage.

"Whoa!" I said. I never knew that pizzerias can look this colorful and be this fun. As I continued to look around the place I accidentally bumped into someone. "Hey! Watch where your-" A kid said, but then stopped talking. "Sorry, I didn't mean to. It's just that... it's my first time being here, and I'm just so amazed by everything!" I explained. "My name is Y/n. Y/n Dragoey." I said as I held my hand out foe the boy to shake. "Timmy. But some people call my Lil Timmy." He said grabbing my hand and shook it. He had short brown hair, some of it covering his right eye, has a few freckles, purple leggings, a blue tank top, hot pink shoes, and was wearing a crown.

"What's with the crown?" I asked, pointing to the crown on his head. "Oh, it's my birthday." He said. "Well, Happy Birthday, Timmy!" I said and gave him a hug. "Thanks! Do you want to play some arcade games?" He asks. "Sure!" I exclaimed and dragged him to one of the games.

(Time-skip)

We were sitting at the tables, that are in front of the stage. Then, the curtains were unveiled, revealing Albearto and his band. "Bon giorno, kiddies!" Albearto said in his Italian accent. "Is he gonna break again?" A girl with pick hair asks.

"Hold onto your birthday hats, kiddies." Albearto said before shredding his electric guitar, playing a hard rock melody. "THIS IS AWESOME!!" I shouted over the loud music.

Then he started glitching out, again. Then he got electrocuted by the lights because he accidentally stabbed the head of his guitar into the headlights from above. Then the power went out, and every kid, plus me, was covered in soot.

April went to the front of the stage. "Okay, so that happened. But we can still sing 'Happy Birthday' without him. 🎵Happy Birthday...🎵" April said, before starting to sing the song.

But then, Albearto came back, looking very creepy. "Hey diddly ho, kiddies. Time to pump this party up." Albearto said as he walked to the end of the stage and stepped of the stage. "Lets play!" Albearto said as every kid ran away from him.

Albearto was about to grab Lil Timmy, but April went in front of him with a pizza pan. "Play nice, Albearto!" April said and hit Albearto with the pizza pan, knocking his suit's hand off. Albearto turned head towards us again. "Run, Timmy!" I said and he ran off.

I looked back at Albearto times see that he now has claws. "Whoopsie, thanks for the claws, April." Albearto said. "He knows my name?!" April questioned as she used the pizza pan as a shield. "These are way better to open gifts with." Albearto said, and started shredding the gifts.

"Who wants to play a game of follow the leader to safety?" April asks towards the kids who are hiding under the table. The kids didn't think twice about and ran after April. We made it to the front and I held the door open for the kids to run out. "And tell your friends to celebrate at Albearto's after you're done fleeing for your lives." April said as the kids ran out, except for one who was just walking and was distracted by his phone. After all the kids were gone, I closed the door.