The difference

A/N: This is kinda y/n pov. But it will be a name proposed as well as a look so it makes it easier for me to write the story. If you don't like it change it up in your mind please. Izuku doesn't exist in this world and there will be an Izuku version of this later on.

Villain they say!

Hah as if I look like a damn villain!

I never chose this damn quirk!

It was the same word over and over again. At this point I didn't even wanted to go outside anymore. Really I was sick and tired of this. Nothing changed no matter how much I would refuse, retaliate as well as fight back. My own sister was at fault for this too!

Shit...

Now I have to get home just to tell them that I was thrown out of my job...

They hate me anyways.

I wonder why I am still staying there at this point.

Really why am I doing this?

Today was a horrible day as always. Not only that but my sister was successful and I... Well I was a failure pure and pure there was nothing else to say here.

My wings were black as the night but special thing about them was that I could take the energy away from people... Or that was what I would love to say but I was actually speeding up time. Just one touch and everything turned to ashes or die in my hands. This was the reason I was wearing gloves everywhere.

As forsaken as I qas my sister had the best quirk one could get! While I was killing things off, my own sister was healing people

Yeah I was the cursed black sheep in the family.

Just say it.

I know it anyways.

Not loved.

Not cared.

Just the scapegoat.

That was what I was.

Now back to my sister. She had the beat quirk one could get quite literally. People even called her an angel because of that tho she was nothing like that in real life. A bitch maybe but certainly no angel at all.

Her wings were white golden and she had a halo

Her wings were white golden and she had a halo. Whelp she really was an angel if you looked at her but personality wise worse than a demon.

Why did today had to be the sports festival?

Does it have to make sense?

Like today?

For real?

Not only will our sperm and egg donor start screaming at me but now I can also listen to how useless I am.

This is just my stupid luck.

While I was the one who never for a place anywhere in any school because I couldn't afford it all, I was also the one who needed a job to pay for her own rent.

It was the moment I turned 16 and could work part time while also failed in getting into any school, that my parents decided to charge me for living there. Were they charging my sister? Nope. Just me. Why? Well because the little angel of our family is actually going to UA and into class 1A hero course. Of course she wouldn't be charged like me a failure.

ARG!

Why now?!

Why did it had to be today.

Of course they all there today.

The news about the winner of the sports festivals was actually a hot topic and of course it was my inosent sister. In no way in hell, my stupid parents wouldn't actually celebrate this too. I mean it was their precious gem who just won the first ranking with her light ability of healing.

Ah I hate it.

So when I opened the door, no one was there to greet me or cheer me up. I was a no one in the house and not even wanted too. Why was I even staying here at all? Well I don't know. Maybe because I have no where to go or because I really didn't had the money for it. I was broke thanks to needing to basically pay my parents for the rent.

When I came inside, cheering and celebratng could be heard. It was not only that but when I walked past the living room, I saw some red feathers. This wasn't my sisters and I didn't quite get who this was until I stopped for a brief moment looking at Hawks.

Of course my sister managed to get a chicken back home...

She probably asked the hero to come over, just to butter him in and go to his hero agency.

How pathetic!

There was no need to stay here so I walked passed them and up to my own room. At least there was one thing that was kinda alright today. With a hero around, my parents couldn't come up and scold me as much as they want. Besides that with him around, I wasn't even allowed to show my face. This was my reality.

"Don't show your ugly face around!"

"You are a raven of bad luck! Don't you even dare come and show yourself if not necessary!"

"Why can't you be like your sister!"

"I knew you were a villain all along!"

NO!

I was nothing what they say!

I am my own person and this is my quirk!

I may not look like it but I loved my wings which were fluffy on the inside but sharp at the longer feathers. My sisters were just soft but thanks to this I was faster in the air and also able to maneuver a lot better around. That is only when I was in the air.... my parents never cared if I knew how to fly or not, so I ended up with a lot of injuries before I finally got the hang out of it. It was different for my sister tho. Everyone helped her as they wanted to see the angel up in the sky.

What bullshit!

I was no better than her!

Still people never got to see me as for I was.

What a shame that was.....