Ama spoil you!

As if the sharks were not ennough, Hawks actually had soo many expensive stuff which I never knew existed like a wall filled with plants it looked amazing but still this was crazy. If I would say anything, then I was sure he would laugh at me. It was really crazy how much our standards were differently.

Hawks: You get used to it.

Me: Nope. I don't think so...

Hawks: Nah, you will.

Me: Say how much are you getting payed?

Hawks: Enough to be able to feed us both and still enjoy life.

Me: ...

That was soo not the question you damn chicken.

It was sure different living like this but no matter where I was looking, there was not really anything where I could say it had any emotional value at all. There were soo many things but was it really a home of a person. For some reason it just seemed soo cold here.

Me: Say how long are you usually staying in here?

Hawks: Ahm.. depends on how fast I get the next mission. Besides I usually also have another space at my agency as well.

Me: Huh... you don't say...

Hawks: Anyways, get youself at home. You will stay here with me from now on.

Me: Thanks.

Hawks: Soo for starters here catch!

I couldn't believe that he would throw me a laptop but he sure did. He just grabbed it from who knows where and threw it at me. I knew his feathers were around so he could have caught it in case I would have dropped it but still that is just a damn crazy thing to do. He must have been out of his mind and my heart dropped and I panicked soo much when I saw it flying towards me. It wasn't even a cheap one but really really expensive one as well.

Me: Are you fucking mental?

Hawks: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Me: Nice that at you find this funny but my heart just dropped!

Hawks: It's fine feathers.

Me: FINE?!... pff. You call that fine? This thing is expensive! Where you will buy this other people will work their asses off to even get this much money!

Hawks: Alright, sorry.

Me: ...

That damn chicken came over to me ruffled my head and then showed me my room where he basically left me alone with just a single note:

Hawks: That's mine, I am logged into amazon. Just buy whatever you need. Don't even be stingy just get what you need. Meanwhile... I am sorry but I really have to go check something out.

After that I was all alone for myself. This room was spacious as well as elegent. No matter how I looked at it, the whole house was lacking this personal touch. Then again I could understand it when he was saying that he would spend more time in his office.

Soo...

I am allowed to order anything I want....

I shouldn't do it...

BUT!

He ows me something because he is a hero and he is my brother.

He was ignoring me and my sisters....

So ama take it as emotional damage.... yeah... let's do that...

I don't want to feel bad for spending his money but I am broke as well.

Since Hawks was soo nice and gave me the laptop, I decided to just look around and gt some essentials which I would for sure need. It were the basic things a girl needed in her everyday life, nothing extravagant nothing luxury. Just things that made me confortable as well as a huge fluffy blanket because I always wanted to have that and while I got a black fluffy blanket, I also found this huge plus of a raven and got it as well.

Well a girl needs what a girl needs and plushies and fluffy things are a must in basically any girls life.

Once I was done shopping, I was laying on the bed and looking up at the cailing while having my wings open completly. 

Me: This is just crazy...

I can't believe I ended up here....

Life really is strange...

I hope it will get better from here on out tho.

I was really exhausted and before I knew it, I just fell asleep.

Hawks POV:

I knew I told Raven to get whatever she wanted but I was still a bit concerned and after I gave her a couple of hours rest, I decided to check up on her.

Me: Raven?

A knock at the door and no answer coming from her, I opened it slowly and that was when I saw her completly sound asleep and my laptop right next to her. I could also get a nice look at ger wings. I didn't know how deep she was off a sleeper so I decided to fly and not walk in and hover close enough to have a good look at her wings.

They really do resemble a ravens wings....

They look quite fluffy but also really weak...

The way she is having them around her...

I wonder if she ever flew around for a while...

Didn't look like that.

hmm...

I probably will need to help her build up stamina in her wings fir-

I really wanted to continue thinking but my train of thoughts were cut because I watched her retrieve her wings and then put it around her like protective shield.

Is she not feeling safe here...

I will need to make sure she is..

Also give her spade to adjust and spoil her a lot.

With that thing in mind, I picked up my laptop and went out of the room so I could see what she ordered and get some other stuff but related and similar to what she got. I was sure to make her life definitelly better.